Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    They could do a great Rogue that didn't have the Ms. Marvel's level powers. Make her more like Human Target with her telepathically stolen skills.

And honestly, all of the real X-Women are "badass fighting females."
    No, no they are not. Especially in the movies. They've all been awful except Mystique, Lady Deathstrike and now Psylocke.

I would not want to see a Rogue solo, unless she had her Ms. Marvel powers. Just being able to steal powers sounds utterly boring.... Rogue has been one of the most boring characters in the movies.....

BANNED

I dunno if Psylocke was a breakout, I was pretty disappointed with her treatment. She's gotten props from some fans, other fans lambasted her.
    Many GA people were like wtf, she was pointless, even if they liked her.
    But with proper development, and going beyond badass ninja trope, she could do something.
    It's cool to have a woman be visually appealing, and doing high kick kung fu chop chop. But she needs real depth, a better outfit, and
    a storyline beyond stabbing things over and over. A prequel to apocalypse, a post-apocalypse movie where she "finds" herself maybe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I dunno if Psylocke was a breakout, I was pretty disappointed with her treatment. She's gotten props from some fans, other fans lambasted her..
    It's what non-fans who encountered the caracter for the first time in the film think of her that determines if she's a break-out character or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I dunno if Psylocke was a breakout, I was pretty disappointed with her treatment. She's gotten props from some fans, other fans lambasted her.
    Many GA people were like wtf, she was pointless, even if they liked her.
    But with proper development, and going beyond badass ninja trope, she could do something.
    It's cool to have a woman be visually appealing, and doing high kick kung fu chop chop. But she needs real depth, a better outfit, and
    a storyline beyond stabbing things over and over. A prequel to apocalypse, a post-apocalypse movie where she "finds" herself maybe.
    Her presence has never been discussed more. There are numerous petitions online to get her in Deadpool 2 and have an UXF movie with her in it.

She most certainly was a breakout and people who never knew her, now do, and are thirsty for more. Her popularity among those who never heard of her, is rising. If that doesn't say "breakout", then I don't know what it.....

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Domino would definitely be perfect for a TV series above most X-Women. I could def see a Domino series on FX being equal parts sexy, funny, and full of gun play.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    No, no they are not. Especially in the movies.
    In the movies, no. But the characters are. They've pretty much rebooted the continuity from the first three movies. So, none of those characters has to be that way.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Dunno who else to pick, really, since most of them are too deeply tied into the team-mentality of the X-universe to have much of a solo-presence.

All I know is that if Mystique does get her own movie, it would be a prime opportunity to redo her whole character like Deadpool's film did:
    *Get a new actress, preferably one who's willing to go full-makeup without complaints about people not seeing her face.
    *Drop her needy and clingy past portrayals. She's mutant and proud, and she shouldn't be leeching off of Xavier or Magneto.
    *Give her the freakin' dress already.
    *Ideally, her personality would be more like she was in her solo mini: willing to cause mayhem, but not completely without a conscience.
    Lawrence's problem was that she was reacting to the make-up not that people couldn't see her face.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Domino would definitely be perfect for a TV series above most X-Women. I could def see a Domino series on FX being equal parts sexy, funny, and full of gun play.
    Domino might be in Deadpool 2 with Cable or 100% in X-Force.

R Rated Domino has chance to be most popular female hero ever. Especially under Tim Miller's direction