Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: The Flash: Rebirth #1

Spinning directly out of the epic events of DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1, the Fastest Man Alive finds himself at the center of a DC Universe at a crossroads.
    WARNING: Do NOT read this issue until after you read DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1!

Full preview here.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Spinning directly out of the epic events of DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1, the Fastest Man Alive finds himself at the center of a DC Universe at a crossroads.
    WARNING: Do NOT read this issue until after you read DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1!

Full preview here.
    Disappointing preview...mostly origin rehash...again. Art is...okay? coloring is good, but personally not a fan of the pencils.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Whoa, the art is some really weak tea. I'll pass.

BANNED

Nice intro, looks as if I'll be getting the Barry Allen/Flash I fell in love with from Flashpoint animated series and Cary Bates. I think that the author is setting up for substantive stories.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Overall a solid issue, it did a good job of expanding on the DCU Rebirth One-Shot while also setting up stuff for the upcoming Flash & Titans series, it looks like this is going to be a good run.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Beautiful art on this one only enhanced by the coloring -- I'm in!