Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by kumagawa View Post
    Considering what WB did to the PC versions of Mortal Kombat X and Batman Arkham Knight that is a good thing.
    I guess you can't fail if you don't even try.

Really hope Batman is the villain this time. They kind of hint at that with him mentioning the Lazarus Pit. We know that each time someone uses it they go a little bit more unstable.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Definitely seems like Ra's narrating. I expect some cool moments, but again, fighting game story, so nothing great. It'll at least be more original than the first game's story. Interested in how they justify the Stark suits in-universe, given taht alst time everyone got a super miracle pill that gave them superpowers. Oh, and Bruce taking out Barry like that is amazingly dumb

Glad Supergirl is in it, because the first game was a pretty big sausage fest, especially before DLC. Also, Batman Beyond logo made me nerdgasm a bit.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Really hope Batman is the villain this time. They kind of hint at that with him mentioning the Lazarus Pit. We know that each time someone uses it they go a little bit more unstable.
    That wasn't Batman though, that was Bryan Cranston playing Ras Al Guhl. Kevin Conroy is Batman in the Injustice Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
    Definitely seems like Ra's narrating. I expect some cool moments, but again, fighting game story, so nothing great. It'll at least be more original than the first game's story. Interested in how they justify the Stark suits in-universe, given taht alst time everyone got a super miracle pill that gave them superpowers. Oh, and Bruce taking out Barry like that is amazingly dumb

Glad Supergirl is in it, because the first game was a pretty big sausage fest, especially before DLC. Also, Batman Beyond logo made me nerdgasm a bit.
    They definitely need to have more than just six default female characters. Hoping that Batgirl and Zatanna will be back alongside Supergirl, With Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl as logical returnees.

Awesome to finally have Injustice 2 officially announced and that was a really cool trailer .

I admit I had a big smile on my face when Supergirl showed up .

I'm definitely curious to see how they'll implement the armors the characters are donning into gameplay, though visually they look pretty cool.

Atrocitus and Grodd are nice surprises. I'm definitely interested to see how they look, and how Grodd will play.

I wonder if they'll get Nicholle Tom back as Supergirl? John DiMaggio as Grodd?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I don't think the implication is that he'll be the villain this time, since going by the description Batman's group will be fighting forces that intend to bring back the Regime (probably led by Regime Superman again) while they're still trying to restore order to society after the end of the first game.

So Batman's side sounds definitively like the good guys barring a surprise plot twist.

Yikes, crank up the brightness for this one. Playable Gorilla Grodd sounds amazing, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    They definitely need to have more than just six default female characters. Hoping that Batgirl and Zatanna will be back alongside Supergirl, With Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl as logical returnees.
    I agree with that. I believe Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn and Batgirl are shoeins for returns. I think Killer Frost, Raven, Hawkgirl, Zatanna, and Catwoman are all toss ups but I'd love to see them return too.

I want them to add Black Canary, Katana, and Starfire too. The only legit female villainess i can think of is Circe, so id add her too.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I agree with that. I believe Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn and Batgirl are shoeins for returns. I think Killer Frost, Raven, Hawkgirl, Zatanna, and Catwoman are all toss ups but I'd love to see them return too.

I want them to add Black Canary, Katana, and Starfire too. The only legit female villainess i can think of is Circe, so id add her too.
    Happy with any of those. Black Canary and Katana have the recognition via Arrow and Suicide Squad now so they're quite likely. And Starfire would be awesome if only to have a second female Titan with Raven.

BANNED

So....what's the story of this game ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    So....what's the story of this game ?
    Not revealed right now, after all Injustice didn't have much of its story revealed until we got a story trailer some months in. Going by teases in the trailer though, it looks like Regime Superman escapes from captivity and teams with some surviving allies, whilst Insurgency Batman and his allies need to stop him again, but there's another threat as work as well, which seems to be suggested to be Ras Al Guhl.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

RPG-like mechanics and loot drops are major turn offs. They will be a huge pain in the ass for the competitive aspect of the game.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Black Manta revealed in the gameplay trailer.

BANNED

Black Manta indeed confirmed!