Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default "All-New X-Men" #10 Features Homage To Classic "Uncanny" Cover

The latest chapter in Dennis Hopeless and Mark Bagley's "Apocalypse Wars" story pushes one member of the teen team to the brink.

Full article here.

BANNED

If only they'd actually go through with it.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Raal is Apocalypse his dad? Did we know this?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    If only they'd actually go through with it.
    Tank's time messing isn't as bad as his adult counterpart. I see a big difference between 'how can I get us home - possibly even fixing the timestream?' and 'how can I cause pain to someone I hate and damn the consequences!'
    Dark does not mean deep.

I guess dude decided to strap the second biggest loser (Hint: The biggest one is a clone) on that team to the "X"...

Spectacular Member

Can someone explain to me how such an uber-dull and poorly drawn series can be sitting pretty in Diamond's top 25 ?

Quote Originally Posted by LGBoex View Post
    Can someone explain to me how such an uber-dull and poorly drawn series can be sitting pretty in Diamond's top 25 ?
    Poor taste? I often wonder who is buying comic books nowadays...

Because (shocking) some people have different tastes from yours?
    "It's not about adding diversity for the sake of diversity, it's about subtracting homogeneity for the sake of realism."
    -Mary Robinette Kowal

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Tank's time messing isn't as bad as his adult counterpart. I see a big difference between 'how can I get us home - possibly even fixing the timestream?' and 'how can I cause pain to someone I hate and damn the consequences!'
    Beast was dying, in excruciating pain, mutating and having to experiment on himself to attempt to save his own life when he made the decision to try to make Cyclops see baxk down from enacting his revolution against the humans by having him face their younger selves. Ever since then he's been trying to make them go back. He's been stopping by Jeen's outright brainwashing, Cyclops' gang getting Angel to run off with him, Jeen and Tank running off at the start of Battle of Atom, Kitty letting Tyke maroon himself in outer space with his dad potentially indefinitely and being dismissed from his lab and the X-Men by Storm altogether. All these people that have done nothing but frustrate Beast's efforts to send back to where they belong can at least say that they just want the timetravelling to stop when they are shitting on Beast. Except for Tank. He's still messing with the timeline AND attacking his older self for messing with the timeline. That's not a very sympathetic character in my book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Beast was dying, in excruciating pain, mutating and having to experiment on himself to attempt to save his own life when he made the decision to try to make Cyclops see baxk down from enacting his revolution against the humans by having him face their younger selves. Ever since then he's been trying to make them go back. He's been stopping by Jeen's outright brainwashing, Cyclops' gang getting Angel to run off with him, Jeen and Tank running off at the start of Battle of Atom, Kitty letting Tyke maroon himself in outer space with his dad potentially indefinitely and being dismissed from his lab and the X-Men by Storm altogether. All these people that have done nothing but frustrate Beast's efforts to send back to where they belong can at least say that they just want the timetravelling to stop when they are shitting on Beast. Except for Tank. He's still messing with the timeline AND attacking his older self for messing with the timeline. That's not a very sympathetic character in my book.
    Not only that, but if #11 plays out the way I expect, it means Hank McCoy is ultimately going to be responsible for kind-hearted and compassionate En Sabah Nur becoming the genocidal Apocalypse by inadvertently leading to his recapture by his "father."

It was only ranked 46 in the latest available information (April). Also the ranking only relates to single non-digital issues, and is wholesale. Also based on the 2014 information for the entire industry, trades are grossing more yearly then single non-digital issues.

The ranking means very little in the grand scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Not only that, but if #11 plays out the way I expect, it means Hank McCoy is ultimately going to be responsible for kind-hearted and compassionate En Sabah Nur becoming the genocidal Apocalypse by inadvertently leading to his recapture by his "father."
    That would be worthy of condemnation, but I still can't wrap my head around the logic of 'trying to fix the problem is much, much worse than causing the problem in the first place.'
    Dark does not mean deep.

Fantastic Member

Because, in spite of Marvel's best attempts to discourage it, the name "X-Men" still means a book is an automatic buy for a lot of people.
    TeekVids <-- Check out the news every Sunday

Two issues behind, I passed on this. I NEED MORE X-BOOKS!!!!!

BANNED

Apocalypse is only 3,800 years old?!