Page 6 of 152 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Raven is already an adult in Injustice so Beast Boy probably will be too.

I could see Terra too.
    Now I want to hear Greg Cipes do adult Beast Boy. So long as they don't find an excuse to overly alter his voice like they did with Tara Strong .

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak View Post
    Gameplay trailer today (Supes, Bats, Grodd, Supergirl, Aquaman, and Atrocitus!):

I think the progressed armor/power mechanic should be interesting, though I'm not a fan of it aesthetically.

edit:
    Really excited to see the roster as it develops. I:GAU had as solid of a roster as you could get for DC. Some fairly big names may have to be sacrificed for I2.
    This looks fantastic, the characters all look really cool and it's actually selling me on the armor function. I'm actually liking the idea of when I play my favorite character it's my version of my favorite character, can't wait to upgrade Nightwing and Supergirl.

Other then that I really hope that was a Black Manta confirmation and not a stage transicition because it'd be awesome to see Black Manta in this game.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Since Atrocitus and Grodd are playable, it looks like they're keeping the 50/50 heroes and villains. I won't judge until I see the final roster. Gameplay and Graphics look fine. Not sure about the character designs though. The armor mechanic might be cool for gameplay, but it might hurt the game aesthetically.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Except with Damian as Robin and likely Blue Beetle given the fan-demand for him. So we'll probably be getting the rest of the JLvsTT roster in some form along with Nightwing, Cyborg, and Raven.
    Damian as Robin is fine (and embraced), since I meant Dick Grayson, along w/ Cy, Raven, Starfire, and BB. BB can be easily done, in fact should probably be a treat for NRS to design. Starfire may be a bit more difficult to make her stand apart from other flying super-everything characters (Supes, Shazam, Supergirl, Black Adam, etc).
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

trade-waiting - Ice Cream Man, Monstress

backlog - Blade of the Immortal, Mignolaverse, Promethea, X-Cutioner's Song

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Body armor on nigh invulnerable characters is silly. Anything strong enough to hurt them isn't going to blunted by armor.

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    Body armor on nigh invulnerable characters is silly. Anything strong enough to hurt them isn't going to blunted by armor.
    In this world it makes sense since they have the super pill, a drug that gives people incredible strength and durability to the point that Alfred whooped Superman.
    image.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    Superman can be hurt by kryptonite. If the armor allows protection from kryptonite, I think its fine.

iMan 42s

The armor makes some degree of sense. That mobile Injustice 2 Aquaman though kind of looks like JonTron, I'm not complaining at least.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Give me Tim Drake!

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Raven is already an adult in Injustice so Beast Boy probably will be too.

I could see Terra too.
    If this is a continuation of Gods Among Us and if they are following the tie-ins, then unfortunately I don't see BB being in the game (I wish he was in the game). Starfire may have a chance, IIRC Martian Manhunter was the archivist but he died in the tie-in comics so don't know if they are following the tie-ins.)

Terra is unlikely to be in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak View Post
    Damian as Robin is fine (and embraced), since I meant Dick Grayson, along w/ Cy, Raven, Starfire, and BB. BB can be easily done, in fact should probably be a treat for NRS to design. Starfire may be a bit more difficult to make her stand apart from other flying super-everything characters (Supes, Shazam, Supergirl, Black Adam, etc).
    I would say BB will be very had to do with the whole animal shapeshifting (although I would love to see him in Injustice 2), an open-world game sure but for a fighting-based game I don't know how he's going to work because i'm thinking that there could be some glitches while you play as him. For Starfire they could make her moveset more warrior/combatant-like with a lot of alien martial arts to differentiate from the flying powerhouses (Supes, Supergirl, Black Adam and Shazam) they are all flying brawlers mostly using their fists, so Starfire could use more of her feet to stand apart from them.

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

I know it won't happen, but I wish Injustice 2 looked more like this:

It doesn't have to look like an anime, but I love how Arc System Works used the Unreal Engine to give it a 2D look. A DC game like that would be beautiful.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

I could dig that ^^^^
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

trade-waiting - Ice Cream Man, Monstress

backlog - Blade of the Immortal, Mignolaverse, Promethea, X-Cutioner's Song

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post

It doesn't have to look like an anime, but I love how Arc System Works used the Unreal Engine to give it a 2D look. A DC game like that would be beautiful.
    I want a open map battle locations where you can do more then go front and back, I think there's a Marvel game like that it might be Ultimate Alliance been awhile so I don't remember.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post

Yeah since the game already uses a 2d fighting plane I could see that working, but it might not work as well with the stage transition animations. The super moves and area interactions would still work fine though.