Page 150 of 152 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152 LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2273
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    Thank you. If we can 6 Bat characters per game I'm sure having 1 or 2 legacy characters should be fine.

That is so true,and let me remind everyone kon-el has tactile telekinesis,which is something nobody else has,and would make him unique on the game

DCEU multiverses are back for anyone who missed them. Right now there's one for Flash and Aquaman.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    DCEU multiverses are back for anyone who missed them. Right now there's one for Flash and Aquaman.
    Beat me to it. Got me some Flash and Aquaman gear.

Not the level 20 stuff that finishes off the set, sadly, as they were both somewhere around level 5 when I started them off today getting the gear. But screw it, good enough! I don't play those two either anyway!

Did I miss the multiverses for anyone? Really hoping I didn't.

As for the copycat/sidekick issue, I think Kara is a lock for Inj3; she balances out the "stolen sidekick" thing with Damien and she's now the face of a new age of heroism that has played heavily into a number of character endings, and to a point, Batman's main ending as well. But past her and Damien, I expect anyone with similar powersets will end up as some form of premier skin. Nether was able to add in several characters this way, and I dunno about you guys, but I bought some content just to gain access to a couple of them. I'm betting a lot of other people did too. So Wally, Donna, characters like that will end up as premier skins or gear sets or something; in the game but not really.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I don't think we'll ever get Hawkman in an Injustice game. Boon doesn't really like the character lol
    Really? Didn't know that.

Well hell, I hope we get Shayera instead then. She's about the only character I hoped to see in Inj2 that I didn't end up getting.

As far as new characters, I expect Mera, Constantine, maybe Beast Boy, a new WW villain (Circe), a new SM villain (Parasite?), new Flash/GL villains (idk/Star Sapphire). Black Lightning and Vixen will get actual roster spots. Maybe a new Squad member (Killer Croc, Katana, Diablo) and Ra's Al Ghul...
    I dunno, I dont know if any premier skin or DLC characters will make the full roster next time. None of them did from Inj1. I hope Im wrong though. I do agree that Circe is likely a lock, as well as new Super and Lantern villains. Parasite or Metallo seem likely, but for some reason I wouldn't be surprised if they went with Maxima.

The rest will be IJ1 and IJ2 returns.
    I do think we'll see a few more new faces, but largely agreed.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

This is just me personally but I’d kind of like for a possible Injustice 3 to return with some new original characters created via the comic, similar I guess to Mortal Kombat X. I mean both the comic and even the game show that Black Canary and Green Arrows son has powers and arrow training, so why not have him be a new fighter in the sequel when it says years down the line that Superman returns. Maybe interestingly enough a brand new Batman sidekick who has to deal with the fact that Bruce is probably harder on him since almost every other supporting Batman family member is gone and his own son betrayed him. However these are just thoughts, I’d be honestly fine if they would just add Plastic man.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Batman has some new Justice League gear in the Multiverse today. Get it while you can!

~ Black Panther.

Fantastic Member

New tweet from Boon? Possibility of a TMNT trailer within the next few days?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DU5G3kAW4AAIC53.jpg:large

Extraordinary Member

the ninja turtles should be up before valentines day

Nice.

I guess? Im still not sure how I feel about them getting this final spot.

It'll be good to have that last blank space on character select finally filled in anyway.

~ Black Panther.

I've missed a few issues on the tie-in comic, have they revealed who the evil Batman is yet?
    As of now:
    All-Star Batman, Batman, Doom Patrol, The Flash, The Fix, The Flintstones, Green Valley, Hadrian's Wall, The Hellblazer, Moonshine, New Super-Man, Suicide Squad, Superman, 'Tec, Unfollow

Fantastic Member

So I guess you can select which Turtle you play as in the match and the others are just support?

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So I guess you can select which Turtle you play as in the match and the others are just support?
    There’s a live stream today to show them off, but it’s looking that way. People can say what they want, but I’ll take the TMNT over some C/D list DC character any day!

Turtle POWER!
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well that's disappointing. I was hoping you could switch between them in the fight, sort of like how you could switch fighting styles in Injustice 1.

I wasn't crazy about them on the roster in the first place (though a switch-during-fights model could've won me over), but watching that video......I must be getting old because I don't find them nearly as funny anymore.

Wonder how the gear will work? Does gear drop for them individually, or is it a shared thing?

~ Black Panther.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

All the turtles dialogue has been datamined