Page 151 of 152 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2273
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Well that's disappointing. I was hoping you could switch between them in the fight, sort of like how you could switch fighting styles in Injustice 1.

I wasn't crazy about them on the roster in the first place (though a switch-during-fights model could've won me over), but watching that video......I must be getting old because I don't find them nearly as funny anymore.

Wonder how the gear will work? Does gear drop for them individually, or is it a shared thing?
    Gear is how you select your turtle. If your gear load out has katanas as weapons then your playing Leo. If it's a Bo Staff your playing Donnie, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Gear is how you select your turtle. If your gear load out has katanas as weapons then your playing Leo. If it's a Bo Staff your playing Donnie, etc.
    But do they "share" head, chest, etc., gear?

If I get a new head upgrade, is that upgrade only going to be for one of them, or do they all get the benefit?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

But do they "share" head, chest, etc., gear?

If I get a new head upgrade, is that upgrade only going to be for one of them, or do they all get the benefit?
    There's some gear that's shared between all the turtles. Each turtle will have his own gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    There's some gear that's shared between all the turtles. Each turtle will have his own gear.
    That makes sense.

Do we know when this hits?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

The multiverse for the Turtles is up along with a Valentine's multiverse.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Amazing Member

Gonna enjoy this immensely. I have to say though, i'm liking Enchantress a lot. Very unique, and many anti-zoning tools.

Has anyone tried the Turtles yet? I got them to like, level 7 or something.

They're fun, Leo especially. Not as fun as I had hoped, since you can't switch between them in a fight. But they do come in and out of your moves list with assists, and each is similar enough to not be confusing but has certain advantages. The gear I've seen so far is pretty fun looking and the voice actors did a good job capturing them. Or rather, what I vaguely recall from my childhood.

But gods they're such Bros its ridiculous.

~ Black Panther.

This will be super fun. If 8 year old me knew that one day he’d be playing a fighting game pitting the Turtles against the DCU I’d lose my wee mind.

Well I've obtained all the abilities foe the Turtles and I've gotten all the character specific shaders for them, even the one that couldn't be bought with Source Crystals. In addition to the shared abilities each Turtle has a unique one, two in Donnie's case. Luckily the Pizza Party one is shared. Just need to get some better gear now.
    Last edited by ZeonsSilverStar; 02-15-2018 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Well I've obtained all the abilities foe the Turtles and I've gotten all the character specific shaders for them, even the one that couldn't be bought with Source Crystals. In addition to the shared abilities each Turtle has a unique one, two in Donnie's case. Luckily the Pizza Party one is shared. Just need to get some better gear now.
    You leveled them faster than I have. I only have like, three shaders and one or two abilities unlocked.

So, last night I couldn't fall asleep. Instead of counting sheep I made a list of non-DC characters I'd like to see in Injustice 3, if they keep doing this "guest" thing like they have with Hellboy and the TMNT. I'd rather they just stick to DC, but I dunno if that will happen. It was far too late and I was far too tired, but it was fun thinking about these guys interacting with the DC roster. Thought I'd drop a few names here for kicks.

Avatar Korra. An kung fu elementalist charged with maintaining balance in the world. Master of water, air, earth, and fire. Seems like a natural fit.

Saint George, the Mighty Dragon. This guy is from a series of novels called the Ex-Heroes. It's basically Avengers meets Walking Dead, set in a world where the rise of superhumans happened shortly before the zombie apocalypse. Saint George is a Superman proxy; a noble and kind hero with super strength, durability, and flight, as well as the ability to breathe fire. The novels aren't exactly deep, but they're fun, and George is a fun choice mostly because it could mean zombie hordes in his ultimate move.

Rand al'Thor, the Dragon Reborn. From the Wheel of Time novels. Rand al'Thor is destined to destroy the world, and maybe save it at the same time, and he uses a kind of elemental "magic" that drives him insane, and also allows him to burn people out of time itself. If you've never read the books......then you haven't lived. A master swordsman, and powerful enough to challenge gods......I can't even explain Rand. There's just too much. Seriously, drop what you're doing and go buy those novels. All fifteen of them.

Predator and Alien. I mean, you can't have one without the other really. Not for something like this.

Invincible. Robert Kirkman's superhero troupe bashing superhero. Star of the greatest comic book in the universe, and by the time Injustice 3 happens (if it does at all) Seth Rogan's Invincible movie will likely be out too (if that actually happens).

Sorry for the stupid tangent here guys, just thought it might be kinda fun to think about.

~ Black Panther.

You leveled them faster than I have. I only have like, three shaders and one or two abilities unlocked.

So, last night I couldn't fall asleep. Instead of counting sheep I made a list of non-DC characters I'd like to see in Injustice 3, if they keep doing this "guest" thing like they have with Hellboy and the TMNT. I'd rather they just stick to DC, but I dunno if that will happen. It was far too late and I was far too tired, but it was fun thinking about these guys interacting with the DC roster. Thought I'd drop a few names here for kicks.

Avatar Korra. An kung fu elementalist charged with maintaining balance in the world. Master of water, air, earth, and fire. Seems like a natural fit.

Saint George, the Mighty Dragon. This guy is from a series of novels called the Ex-Heroes. It's basically Avengers meets Walking Dead, set in a world where the rise of superhumans happened shortly before the zombie apocalypse. Saint George is a Superman proxy; a noble and kind hero with super strength, durability, and flight, as well as the ability to breathe fire. The novels aren't exactly deep, but they're fun, and George is a fun choice mostly because it could mean zombie hordes in his ultimate move.

Rand al'Thor, the Dragon Reborn. From the Wheel of Time novels. Rand al'Thor is destined to destroy the world, and maybe save it at the same time, and he uses a kind of elemental "magic" that drives him insane, and also allows him to burn people out of time itself. If you've never read the books......then you haven't lived. A master swordsman, and powerful enough to challenge gods......I can't even explain Rand. There's just too much. Seriously, drop what you're doing and go buy those novels. All fifteen of them.

Predator and Alien. I mean, you can't have one without the other really. Not for something like this.

Invincible. Robert Kirkman's superhero troupe bashing superhero. Star of the greatest comic book in the universe, and by the time Injustice 3 happens (if it does at all) Seth Rogan's Invincible movie will likely be out too (if that actually happens).

Sorry for the stupid tangent here guys, just thought it might be kinda fun to think about.
    With its acquisition of Fox, Disney now owns the Aliens franchise.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Don't they get Predator too?

I had three days off so plenty of time to get things done, still hurting foe epic gear though. Also there's nothing wrong with fantasy roster picks, hell Boon did just recently with Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    That deal has not been finalized yet. The DoJ may still strike it down.

Gods help us all if they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Don't they get Predator too?
    Assuming the deal is accepted? Yes I believe so.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    I had three days off so plenty of time to get things done, still hurting foe epic gear though. Also there's nothing wrong with fantasy roster picks, hell Boon did just recently with Black Panther.
    I would kill people to get T'Challa in an Injustice game. Just so he can slap the sh*t out of Clark and Bruce for their stupidity. Wakanda forever.

~ Black Panther.

With WB dropping the ball on the DCEU, I’ve realized that Injutice has been one of the main reasons why the DC brand hasn’t been compeletly steamrolled. A lot of the students I work with consider themselves “DC fans” mainly because of Injustice. The Marvel cinematic universe has introduced fans to many of their B and C list characters. Luckily for DC, the Injustice games have done the same.