Page 100 of 152 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2273

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I still don't get what sense does it make to use an Image character on a DC media platform
    Well, it's good for everyone. Fans get to play with their little favorite, that's one more selling argument for the guys making this game and even for Image, they surely gain some money out it and one of their guy is in a well selling (i dare to assume) video game which in terms of publicity can't hurt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I still don't get what sense does it make to use an Image character on a DC media platform. Spawn isn't like Predator, Leatherface or Freddy Krueger, he is owned by a company that's in direct competition with DC, how the hell would they allow NRS to do that.
    Spawn is creator-owned. There's no direct competition with Image.

BANNED

Besides, odd-out characters have become a staple of NR studio based games since they revamped the whole line. I don`t mind Spawn and Neo being there. It`s much better than giving MK characters missing slots.

Even if I understand the marketing basis for that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    If the silhouettes are to be belived then I think the remaining characters are: Beast Boy, Black Manta, ??? (Literally no idea), Etrigan/Ares/Clayface, Raiden, Vixen/Raven/Enchantress.
    This is just wishful thinking on my part, but I'm seeing (very short) Bat ears and long hair, so... maybe a redesigned version of Batwoman? She'd be buff as hell, though. But she also was hinted at in the Catwoman trailer...

I've heard someone else say it's Wildcat, and the "hair" is a high collar. Honestly, that seems more likely.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Cool reveal trailer. As for the silhouettes some are pretty obvious. Very excited for Black Manta! Not a fan of yet another MK character being included but I am interested to see the interactions between Raiden and Black Adam. If the stocky figure does turn out to be Etrigan I will totally nerd out! He's one of my favorite characters ever. Cool that Beast Boy may be included but I would much rather see Vixen in the game. And I really hope the female figure doesn't turn out to be Enchantress because that would be a huge waste of a spot.

Last edited by Robotman; 05-05-2017 at 12:34 PM.

The one left to Raiden sure is bulky. Pretty cool to get Black Manta but man, two spots spent on MK characters? No es bueno.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Spawn is creator-owned. There's no direct competition with Image.
    He is still being published by Image. In the 90s Spawn was giving all of the big publishers' books a hard time. It is a competition, just a bit different than usual. I can't see DC promoting a character published by a rival company in a major video game release, regardless of who owns the rights to the character. I'd be shocked if Spawn makes it in, way more so than I'm about Raiden.
    Last edited by Johnny; 05-05-2017 at 01:49 PM.

Is it me or does Red Hood's design look a little boring? I know he usually just wears a jacket and combat armor but it looks like they could have done more with it.

Compare it to his comic book design or the way he looked in Arkham Knight.

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Is it me or does Red Hood's design look a little boring? I know he usually just wears a jacket and combat armor but it looks like they could have done more with it.

At the end of the day, he's gonna look any way you want him to.

Personally, I think his defualt look is fine.
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post

I agree. Red Hood design in this game looks very boring. If had an insignia like Arkham design it would help a lot.

Spectacular Member Fearless Heart's Avatar

I love the original Red Hood look, so I don't mind! The Arkham look is cool though!

If that is Beast Boy, that's cool. I'm happy to see that fans love him so much. Where does the popularity come from? The show?

I was fully convinced that the bulky guy was Azrael, but I think you guys are closer with the Clayface and Etrigan guesses. He's just so massive, and his legs look small. He could be hunching like Etrigan or just a stumpy Clayface. He would definitely be a fun guy to go up against!

I have no clue who the lady is.

The guy next to Black Manta makes me think of the Spider-man villain Carrion. That's a real wildcard. I'm not familiar with Mortal Kombat characters other than the big 3 (Scorpion, Sub Zero, and Raiden), so maybe he's one of those. It looks like he's got a collar and he's either wearing a really form fitting suit with a weapon to the side or he's wearing a mini-skirt. It would be kind of neat if it was Mirror Master. That would be a visual treat!

I'm happy to see anyone because I'm most likely just going to stick with two or three characters anyways. Just more characters to fight. And maybe they'll make me a fan of the other characters. I got nothing against any character! I like them all, but I'm just not that familiar with them.

New image of the DLC was posted on Twitter. Raiden isn't there anymore, well his hat isn't. Could he have been a placeholder or was the hat removed because of how obvious it was?
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

BANNED

I don't be think Raiden is really in the game. NetherRealm loves to tease fans and I don't think they'd ever make a reveal that obvious. For the same reason I'm not sure Black Manta is actually a DLC character either, which is a bit more disappointing. Unless he's a placeholder for Mera.

Aaaaaand lightening up the new image did nothing. But maybe someone else can see something I can't:

INJDLC.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Aaaaaand lightening up the new image did nothing. But maybe someone else can see something I can't:

INJDLC.jpg
    Black Manta is still very obvious.

Guy between Sub-Zero and Starfire has a really generic look. No idea who he could be.

Guy between Starfire and Red Hood used to look like Raiden but he doesnt have the hat anymore. Maybe Rorschach? He looks like he's wearing a trench coat.

The female is definitely Enchantress. Look at her pose and it looks like she has a hood. Does she have a head piece too? Hmmm

Last guy is definitely a gorilla! He has the build and you can see the fur on his head (especially in the original picture revealed in the trailer). Beast Boy in gorilla form?
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!