Page 101 of 152 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2273
    Spectacular Member Fearless Heart's Avatar

Oh wow! That definitely changes things. That bulky character looks like it's going to be Beast Boy. It'll be so awesome to use Gorilla Gar against Gorilla Grodd!

BANNED

If all of your predictions are correct, I will honestly be amazed that they made a roster without one character for me to be excited about.

Fantastic Member

If the original image is legit, it would be a huge WTF having two MK characters as guests and if it's fake, it would be a huge slap in the face to the people that want Black Manta.

I'm thinking the female on the far right of the original image could be Enchantress, or possibly Katana or (less likely) Vixen.

Of the three my money is on Enchantress. There's the Suicide Squad connection and her moveset would likely be quite different from what Fate uses. Katana strikes me as a possibility too, and would fit into the game quite easily. Vixen...the only reason Im throwing her in here is because the hand looks like it might be clawed and the pose has a certain feline quality to it. Also, hope.

The bulky guy....my first thought was Azreal. Could be Clayface though, or possibly Mallah. I dunno about the Beast Boy thing.....you'd think the image would have him in his default form and not a random animal.....but I could be wrong.

Past that, I dont really have much in the way of guesses. Looking at the original image, the person just behind Sub-Zero, the one with the spikes and narrow waist....could be Cat-Man, or maybe that dog-themed villain......wears a red mask....I forget his name. But he's a total Z-lister so I dunno. I mean, they used Killer Frost and she was pretty bottom of the barrel at the time but the DLC tends to be a little more well known right? The generic looking small guy on the far left could be almost anyone, but if I absolutely had to guess, I'd say it's the Atom; he fits the silhouette and looks smaller than the rest, and his powers would offer a totally new play experience.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Oh WOW! I never thought of the Atom! That would be insane! There's so much potential with that!

I'm honestly strating to think that most of those characters are just fake placeholder silhouettes lol That seems more likely to me but it is very fun to speculate xD
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Aaaaaand lightening up the new image did nothing. But maybe someone else can see something I can't:

Attachment 49031
    The guy between Starfire and Red Hood looks like he has...a fin?

The only major characters I can think of with fins on them are OMAC and Citizen Steel.

Definitely feels like the guy on the far right has a hood over them, because otherwise that's a very weird head sculp.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless Heart View Post
    Oh wow! That definitely changes things. That bulky character looks like it's going to be Beast Boy. It'll be so awesome to use Gorilla Gar against Gorilla Grodd!
    So a DC character who is a gorilla. Monsier Malla or Congorilla (Congo Bill) are both possible
    I have no beef with Vegans

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Is it me or does Red Hood's design look a little boring? I know he usually just wears a jacket and combat armor but it looks like they could have done more with it.

Compare it to his comic book design or the way he looked in Arkham Knight.

i hate them giving jason an actual hood. Red Hood stands for Hoodlum, not for an actual hoodie ya idiots! What purpose does it serve? the helmet covers his whole head! just looks awkward.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I'm honestly strating to think that most of those characters are just fake placeholder silhouettes lol That seems more likely to me but it is very fun to speculate xD
    Probably. NetherRealm released this last year.

IMG_0049.jpg

Most of silhouettes don't match up with the final roster at all. I doubt the latest ones mean anything either.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Red Hood being a DLC character bumps the Batman character count between both games to 12. NRS now has the minimum amount of characters to give Batman his own fighting game.

Maybe it's building towards Batman vs Mortal Kombat to be released on Batman Year in 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    It's very fun speculating, but I hope your right! Then I can keep hoping this guy will make the cut:

Off-My-Mind-Space-Ghost-1966-img-02.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    i hate them giving jason an actual hood. Red Hood stands for Hoodlum, not for an actual hoodie ya idiots! What purpose does it serve? the helmet covers his whole head! just looks awkward.
    I didn't mean the actual hood itself, just his costume. The jacket and armor are a lot more intricate. I think if they added a red or bloody Bat symbol on his chest it would have looked better. A bit of color so it's not so drab.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I didn't mean the actual hood itself, just his costume. The jacket and armor are a lot more intricate. I think if they added a red or bloody Bat symbol on his chest it would have looked better. A bit of color so it's not so drab.
    for the record, I was calling the Arkham character design people idiots (which was admittedly too harsh on my part, probably smarter than me), not you .
    Last edited by FishyZombie; 05-06-2017 at 02:17 AM.

iMan 42s

The Arkham Knight should be apart of the gear system, it's too good of a design and identity to just be thrown out. I find it even a little more appealing to have Jason be that as opposed to Red Hood.

On the note of character design though, Jason Todd wore a helmet over a helmet in Arkham Knight as opposed to the helmet just y'know, being the knight's helmet. I'm not surprised the hood is present.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.