Page 114 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2273

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Nightwing's moveset is a gear ability for Damian. Gear abilities are banned in competitive play. The dream is dead.
    Nooooo I will use Damian anyway, but I'm disappointed how they handled Nightwing.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    Nooooo I will use Damian anyway, but I'm disappointed how they handled Nightwing.
    I'm going to use Damian as well. It breaks my heart knowing my main is in the game and isn't allowed in the modes I will play.

I'm going to use Damian as well. It breaks my heart knowing my main is in the game and isn't allowed in the modes I will play.
    Injustice really dropped stinky bomb on Nightwing and his fans. They killed him in lame way, then put him just as gear and now they you can't even use them for competitive play

Wow! Imagine what they'll look like in Injustice 3!!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Is there any trick to getting gears for the character(s) you want or is it completely random?

BANNED

I did like the Blue Beetle and Firestorm dynamic that was fun.

Haven't finished the story mode yet (so no spoilers please!) but I will say I have been enjoying it thus far. You can really see how the graphics improve as you go further into the story mode. The facial features seem a lot more clean later in the game.

I still find it hard to see some of my favorite superheroes acting like total assholes. Cyborg, Wonder Woman, and Superman really aren't going to win any new fans from these games.

Blue Beetle is a lot of fun but I don't really like how his face looks. He looks kind of like a Muppet or something. And yet again Jamie has to speak Spanglish. They do this in the cartoons as well. Would they make a character of Chinese descent speak a mix of English and Chinese?!? This seems to only happen with Hispanic characters.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbytes View Post
    Is there any trick to getting gears for the character(s) you want or is it completely random?
    Playing the multiverse will mostly unlock gear for your chosen character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Haven't finished the story mode yet (so no spoilers please!) but I will say I have been enjoying it thus far. You can really see how the graphics improve as you go further into the story mode. The facial features seem a lot more clean later in the game.

I still find it hard to see some of my favorite superheroes acting like total assholes. Cyborg, Wonder Woman, and Superman really aren't going to win any new fans from these games.

Blue Beetle is a lot of fun but I don't really like how his face looks. He looks kind of like a Muppet or something. And yet again Jamie has to speak Spanglish. They do this in the cartoons as well. Would they make a character of Chinese descent speak a mix of English and Chinese?!? This seems to only happen with Hispanic characters.
    Atleast Bane was much more restrained this time ese.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

Wow! Imagine what they'll look like in Injustice 3!!
    I think that this is not Injustice superman(first image), he is the good superman of the alternative world.. This is the final of the game..

But both superman of Injustice 1 are very similar because they are the same character....
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-17-2017 at 02:37 AM.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Playing the multiverse will mostly unlock gear for your chosen character.
    Thank you for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post

It happens with a lot of characters from countries where English isn't the official language. Try reading Claremont's X-Men and see how often Nightcrawler would include gratuitous German in his dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    It happens with a lot of characters from countries where English isn't the official language. Try reading Claremont's X-Men and see how often Nightcrawler would include gratuitous German in his dialogue.
    Jaime isn't from Mexico. He was raised in the suburbs of El Paso.

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    I did like the Blue Beetle and Firestorm dynamic that was fun.
    Yeah, I would love to see that transfer to the comics or YJ season 3.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

spoilers:
    in the story mode Cyborg says that he joined The Regime because Gar and Kori were killed in the Metropolis event. With Starfire confirmed and Beast Boy heavily rumored to be a DLC, I wonder what will happen when they show up. Will it be in flashback form? Or will it be revealed that they survived? And if they are alive will they now hate Vic for joining the Regime? With Raven aligned with Superman, we could have a Titans civil war.
    end of spoilers