Page 117 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2273

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborguy View Post
    Nobody but Superman would have known what happened to the other Titans. And the same group of Titans that got trapped in the Phantom Zone all show up in Cyborg's ending.

Which reminds me... There's a nod to Rebirth in Superman's ending iirc and in Cyborg's ending, Starfire is wearing her rebirth costume. Rebirth Kid Flash shows up in Flash's ending.

When it comes to stuff like Damian killing Zsasz in Arkham, the game was already in development by the time Year 5 was coming out. And it's not like Year 5 was anything special. Lol
    Besides they probably thought it's still Damian that kills Zsasz in the game anyway, just not out of revenge for Zsasz killing Alfred. Though Alfred's total absence in the game is still conspicuous, they don't mention him or his supposed death even once.
    Last edited by Johnny; 05-20-2017 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Soooo.....I got my copy of the Ultimate Edition today. I downloaded the Ultimate Pack, and yet none of the DLC characters appear to be available.

1.) Yes, the game is fully installed.

2.) Yes, I'm aware that the extra characters show up as alternate skins of the main roster characters. Still nothing.
    For the Premium Skins, you unlock them by getting the Source Crystals with it taking something like 6,000 for a number of them. You unlock them by going to customise character and selecting the person then go to costumes at the bottom. The Premium Skin should be the last one that you unlock. Took me a bit of time to figure that out last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Darkseid doesn't invade with a fleet of ships. Darkseid chills on your couch, embarrasses and humiliates you, and won't leave. And he drinks everything in your fridge.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Soooo.....I got my copy of the Ultimate Edition today. I downloaded the Ultimate Pack, and yet none of the DLC characters appear to be available.

1.) Yes, the game is fully installed.

2.) Yes, I'm aware that the extra characters show up as alternate skins of the main roster characters. Still nothing.
    DLC characters arent out yet. theres 9 total rolling out over time.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Besides they probably thought it's still Damian that kills Zsasz in the game anyway, just not out of revenge for Zsasz killing Alfred. Though Alfred's total absence in the game is still conspicuous, they don't mention him or his supposed death even once.
    Yeah, his absence is weird. If I'm not mistaken, there is a Harley/Supes intro that references the time Alfred beat him though.

Mighty Member

I doubt the game designers cared about Alfred. Taylor and Buccelleto had to account for him somehow.

If the "Injustice 2" comic is anything to go by, then the complaints about Batman being a flawless savior are pretty well undermined. Just like Superman went bad after making initial moves that most people would be fine with, Taylor now has Batman going down the same road.

In the second issue, Batman co-opts the Suicide Squad, liquidating most of the team. (The survivors, by coincidence, consist of the movie cast and a few other characters.) Killing Waller and most of the Squad is the sort of thing that is really not that bad (not unlike Superman wiping out the alien invasion at the beginning of "Injustice"). But, it is probably set-up for Batman eventually going too far.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Is there any indication of when the first DLC pack is coming out? I'm dying to see Jason and Kori's gear.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Hopefully the DLC characters do actually have gear and extras this time around, I was pretty disappointed that in Injustice 1 all the DLC except for Zod's MoS tie-in had no extra costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post
    I doubt the game designers cared about Alfred. Taylor and Buccelleto had to account for him somehow.

If the "Injustice 2" comic is anything to go by, then the complaints about Batman being a flawless savior are pretty well undermined. Just like Superman went bad after making initial moves that most people would be fine with, Taylor now has Batman going down the same road.

In the second issue, Batman co-opts the Suicide Squad, liquidating most of the team. (The survivors, by coincidence, consist of the movie cast and a few other characters.) Killing Waller and most of the Squad is the sort of thing that is really not that bad (not unlike Superman wiping out the alien invasion at the beginning of "Injustice"). But, it is probably set-up for Batman eventually going too far.
    I'm not reading it but wasn't it revealed that it wasn't the real Batman.

Mighty Member

Dunno, I have only read the first two issues of "Injustice 2". (Though, the on-line comic is a few issues ahead, so maybe.)
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Fantastic Member

Wouldn't it be cool if superman and wonder woman were to have a child that could be become the new superboy of the injustice universe?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    Wouldn't it be cool if superman and wonder woman were to have a child that could be become the new superboy of the injustice universe?
    Isn't Injustice already horrible enough for them?

Fantastic Member

The reason I think it would be interesting is because one of the things that happened that led the injustice superman onto the path to becoming a tyrant was the death of his wife Lois and their unborn child I think it would be nice if superman were able to get a second chance at being a father plus it could make for some excellent drama.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Hopefully the DLC characters do actually have gear and extras this time around, I was pretty disappointed that in Injustice 1 all the DLC except for Zod's MoS tie-in had no extra costumes.
    I think they will because not having any gear will put them at a disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    The reason I think it would be interesting is because one of the things that happened that led the injustice superman onto the path to becoming a tyrant was the death of his wife Lois and their unborn child I think it would be nice if superman were able to get a second chance at being a father plus it could make for some excellent drama.
    Agreed. Maybe they could use it as a redemption story for the pair.

Fantastic Member

Another thing I would like to see is a world where the regime never fell and Batman just gave up like the original injustice Batman nearly did.

More premier skins or is it just a homage/the logos of the assist characters in the multiverse?
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!