Page 119 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2273

Quote Originally Posted by HereNThere View Post
    Same could be said about Vixen, and look what happened to her.

Hawkgirl can be matched with Wonder Woman, just add wings and a mace instead of a sword.
    Killer Frost could be Poison Ivy, just have ice instead of plants.
    Lex Luther can be matched with Braniac or Cyborg. Cyborg already has his trait from the first game anyhow as an ability.
    Lobo can be Scarecrow or Bane. Leaning towards Scarecrow due to the hook/chain.
    Martian Manhunter could be Blue Beetle. Shapeshifting.
    Scorpion could be Robin or Sub Zero. Swords and whatnot.
    I assume J'onn is probably going to be a Premiere Skin for Superman. Their powersets match more then it would if J'onn was using Blue Beetle's playstyle.

I think Luthor as Cyborg could work, just scaling down his warsuit from the last game.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

More premier skins or is it just a homage/the logos of the assist characters in the multiverse?
    Is that Orion next to Green Lantern? Cause that would be really awesome.

Hell they could honestly make a New Gods DLC Pack.
    Includes: Orion DLC character, Character skins are Barda for Wonder Woman, Mister Miracle for Cyborg, and Takion for Firestorm. Maybe Kalibak for Grodd could work also.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post

Includes: Orion DLC character, Character skins are Barda for Wonder Woman, Mister Miracle for Cyborg, and Takion for Firestorm. Maybe Kalibak for Grodd could work also.
    I think that's supposed to be Swamp Thing's logo.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Nah man these are the emblems for the DLC characters so far:

I should've expected Sub-Zero's logo to be that of the Lin Kuei. I wonder if Raiden's is gonna be his head like in the Kombat Kode menus from previous MK games or the Kanji in a yellow circle like on a lot of his costumes.

Starfire's icon is meh but it's cool how NRS designed logos for the characters who didn't have one. I remember one of the UI artists mentioning they did that on his blog.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think that's supposed to be Swamp Thing's logo.
    ☹Just noticed I was forgetting him

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Robin, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Flash, Supergirl, Poison Ivy, Atrocitus, Blue Beetle, Dr Fate, Catwoman, Joker, Captain Cold, Gorilla Grodd, Black Adam, Cheetah, Bane, Scarecrow, Cyborg, Swamp Thing, Green Lantern, Deadshot, Firestorm, Brainiac, Darkseid, Powergirl, Vixen, Grid, Mr Freeze, Jay Garrick, Reverse Flash, Hawkgirl, Killer Frost, Lex Luthor, Lobo, Martian Manhunter, Nightwing, Scorpion

Those are all the logos/emblems. It's curious though that Harley Quinn's logo is the only one not included.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Mighty Member

As much as I love the game, the more I play the more I'm baffled that they aren't using Dick in any capacity so far other than a mention. Even a redone death scene would've been good.

BANNED

I get Grayson is a popular character, I don't get the confusion of him not being in the game at all though
    He died in the first game. Playstyle wise He s still pretty closely in the game and that can't be said for other characters from the first unless you mix and match characters. Which still doesn't work for characters like Ares, Cyborg got a pretty big playstyle change but it's an improvement. Scorpion was the highest bought DLC and isn't returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    I think it would be interesting to see if there are normal people civilians who miss regime and still idolize superman and think he was riggt.
    I think, as far as civilians go, Regime was a much better choice - because it pretty much kept everyone in check, especially the super villains - so people in cities don't have to live in constant fear.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Fantastic Member

So we know that the multiverse the injustice earth exists in is a infinite one and judging bIs there a page on the wiki that's about the multiverse the infinite earths and judging by some of the endings there appears to worlds that look original earth two and flashpoint timeline earth 23 and superman red son so my question is what are some of the other earths in the injustice multiverse?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I get Grayson is a popular character, I don't get the confusion of him not being in the game at all though
    He died in the first game. Playstyle wise He s still pretty closely in the game and that can't be said for other characters from the first unless you mix and match characters. Which still doesn't work for characters like Ares, Cyborg got a pretty big playstyle change but it's an improvement. Scorpion was the highest bought DLC and isn't returning.
    Joker died in the first game too and there he is on the character select screen.

I understand that a lot of you guys are enjoying the game, which is great. But I have a huge problem here that concerns how DC/Netherealm studios view some of these POC characters. It's totally INEXCUSABLE for a character like Vixen to be a premier skin. Vixen shouldn't be a skin of Cheetah nor should she be a skin for Catwoman. If she was a skin for Catwoman whether it made more sense or not wouldn't even the slightest change my view. I think it's really sickening that they plan to have these characters like Vixen to be second class, which is complete pathetic. Vixen has her own animated series, has a strong presence in Arrow, and in Legends of Tomorrow. But yet, they'll make her some skin of a lesser known villain!!? I'm sorry, but that's complete bullshit. Geoff Johns definitely has strong connections with Ed Boon on this game and it's beyond me that he would allow this nonsense. If Vixen was a white woman, I bet this crap wouldn't have happened.

I'd hardly call Cheetah a lesser known villain. In fact, I'd call her one of the best known villains in the game thanks to her appearance in Superfriends decades ago. I'd certainly call her Wonder Woman's best known villain.

On the subject of Vixen being a skin, I think it's perfectly fine considering who else is relegated to being a skin in the game. Mr. Freeze is hardly lesser known than Captain Cold and, in an ideal game, would have a completely different moveset. Jay Garrick and the Reverse Flash have vastly different skill sets than Barry Allen. I suppose the only ones that really make sense are John Stewart and Power Girl, since they effectively have the same skill sets as the base skin. Really, with how packed the roster is already and the DLC looking like the leftovers from the first game's twitter polls, it comes down to having Vixen as a Premeir skin or not having her in the game at all. I'd gladly choose the former and I wish more characters were incorporated in that way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    Would the different possible endings from both injustice 2 and injustice 1 be different earths? Also does anyone else think it would be cool if we eventually get see an alternate earth that's the same as the injustice earth except the regime never fell and Batman just gave up?
    You could do that with the Multiverse with Superman and pals doing like Batman did for Injustice 1 and bring over a version of themselves that hadn't fallen like they did.

QUOTE=El_Gato;2826120]

More premier skins or is it just a homage/the logos of the assist characters in the multiverse?[/QUOTE]

Actally thats a bit hard to say at this moment. I could imagine they are both... but what it seems to be is: Blackhawk/Hawkman or Hawkgirl is the first one, since Mr. Freeze is a skin already (and in the picture a line up) I think the snowflake is Killer Frost. Obviously the L-logo is (a) Luthor. Skull... not sure, but seems to be an alien? Circle-thing is Martian Manhunter. Nightwing-like logo doesn't make any sense since he's already a Robin-skin... revamped Raven logo? Last one... no idea, maybe an Green Arrow related character?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    I think, as far as civilians go, Regime was a much better choice - because it pretty much kept everyone in check, especially the super villains - so people in cities don't have to live in constant fear.
    ... At least until High Councilor Superman decides to raze an entire city because everyone complains to loudly, like he did at the end of the first game. And it bears mentioning that no totalitarian regime has even managed to run without both an unneccessary death count, and because corruption and criminality among law enforcement is pretty much endemic to totalitarian regimes, exploitation and murder by Regime forces. And since both games seem to heavily imply that the bulk of the world's population welcomed the end of the Regime, I'd say it's clear the problem was cleaned up.

There's also the fact that any protests were almost certainly met with excessive force by the same government that employed guys like Bane and Soloman Grundy...
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP