Page 143 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2273

Only two characters have actually gotten me excited, Starfire and Hellboy. I bought the ultimate edition. Feels bad man.

Hype for the Turtles!! Enchantress is easily the worst character in FP3. At least the design is nice tho.

This is.....I dont even know. Enchantress isn't a surprised, we'd all guessed her a while back.

The turtles? That's so left field it went past the field.

But PC release on the 14th! Now we're talking.

Anyone play the PC beta? I'd like to know how it translates.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post

We got enough guests here that it could be its own character pack. I'm not happy considering we could've gotten anyone else or left all this to its own thing. Four turtles likely means each is a premier skin. So instead of rendering, voicing, and rigging one character we got 1 with 4 kinds of animations and sound bytes.
    I doubt it. MKX had Triborg who was four different characters in one. I see the turtles being the same way.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post

We got enough guests here that it could be its own character pack. I'm not happy considering we could've gotten anyone else or left all this to its own thing. Four turtles likely means each is a premier skin. So instead of rendering, voicing, and rigging one character we got 1 with 4 kinds of animations and sound bytes.

It's likely their trait will be swapping them out.

It really wouldn't even make sense for them to be premier skins because each turtle uses a different trademark weapon.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    Only two characters have actually gotten me excited, Starfire and Hellboy. I bought the ultimate edition. Feels bad man.
    I'm in the same boat. I honestly haven't even played this game since after I maxed out Starfire. This DLC just wasn't for me.

The DLC has been hit or miss with me with Red Hood, Starfire, and Black Manta standing out for me. While the Turtles are definitely cool I still would've liked to see some DC characters.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by KCJ506 View Post
    It's likely their trait will be swapping them out.

It really wouldn't even make sense for them to be premier skins because each turtle uses a different trademark weapon.
    Yeah, I can't really see how else they would play otherwise.

I'm honestly mad I paid money for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I'm honestly mad I paid money for this game.
    Could've been worse. You could've gotten the Ultimate edition.

I'm honestly shocked at the people who aren't disappointed in some way but hey the majority seem pleased with non DC related DLC. With that being said bring on FP4 so we can see how NRS did Goku.
    Last edited by ZeonsSilverStar; 11-12-2017 at 09:22 AM.

Still a better roster then Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite (unless those DLC rumors end up being true) .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Still a better roster then Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite (unless those DLC rumors end up being true) .
    That's a low bar though. Even if you ignore the X-men missing, which I am, Black Panther, Sigma, and Monster Hunter should've been in the base roster. Iron Fist should've stayed and Daredevil should've been included. I'd go in but this is the Injustice 2 forum.

In non roster talk I've almost completed the Nightwing set for Robin. I think I just need the legs. Even got the Staff of Grayson a few weeks back.
    Last edited by ZeonsSilverStar; 11-12-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    That's a low bar though. Even if you ignore the X-men missing, which I am, Black Panther, Sigma, and Monster Hunter should've been in the base roster. Iron Fist should've stayed and Daredevil should've been included. I'd go in but this is the Injustice 2 forum.
    True, which is why I think, whatever random characters they've thrown in for DLC, Injustice II had a better roster even from the start (especially since it wasn't so reliant on DLC bumping up the main roster).

Roster's cool, if Boon had his way, we probably would've had Mileena instead of the Turtles.

Last edited by Johnny; 11-12-2017 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Roster's cool, if Boon had his way, we probably would've had Mileena instead of the Turtles.

And people thought Starfire was skimpy .