Page 144 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2273

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And people thought Starfire was skimpy .
    As an oldschool MK fanboy, still hurts my heart what they did to Mileena in MKX. lol

The DCU is a different story though, and they were certainly more self-aware with Enchantress, as compared to Starfire.

So any word on the quality of the PC port?

I haven't seen anything covering how the gameplay translates or how the unique skins and DLC work, but I don't usually visit gaming sites so Im not sure where I should be looking.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Roster's cool, if Boon had his way, we probably would've had Mileena instead of the Turtles.

Mileena is the best MK female!! She better be back for MK11! Dvorah and Kotal are going down, especially since that Mileena was only a copy and real Mileena is still out there!

Also Injustice 2 roster > Injustice 1 roster... Let's see how part 3 turns out, in a good 3 and a half years from now (2021).
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I'm honestly mad I paid money for this game.
    Oh but I did.

Extraordinary Member

Why are people mad this game is jsut an advertisement
    for current movies and tv shows
    if your favorite chracter was in a show or movie for DC they will be here
    if not.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    Oh but I did.
    Ah I see. Same boat here really. Not really sure what I was expecting DLC wise but it certainly wasn't this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    if not.....
    I think it's reasonable to be angry that a DC centric game adds in left field characters.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I can understand being mad about the guest charcters but I find it impossible to be mad with the turtles and Hellboy.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

I'm about to pay money for it when it hits Steam tomorrow. I know I won't be mad. I'm also planning to only get FP3.

Not buying unannounced DLC is a lesson everyone should learn quickly.
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

trade-waiting - Ice Cream Man, Monstress

backlog - Blade of the Immortal, Mignolaverse, Mind MGMT, Promethea

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I can understand being mad about the guest charcters but I find it impossible to be mad with the turtles and Hellboy.
    Agreed. But Raiden deserves nothing but hate until the end of eternity.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I can't believe I paid for a bunch of guest characters...
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Agreed. But Raiden deserves nothing but hate until the end of eternity.
    Agreed.

I'm cool with Hellboy (ermahgerds am I cool with Hellboy!) and the Turtles are......so weird I sorta love it (and Im not a Turtles fan at all). But Raiden, when we should've had Black Lighting as the main skin, is not cool.

I'd have been fine with Raiden being a alternate skin for Lightning. Hell yeah. But that's as far as it should've gone.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post

I think the anger mainly stems from having two MK guests beforehand. Which is actually understandable seeing as how there's 10 MK games(not counting games like Shaolin Monks or Sub-Zero Mythologies) and Sub-Zero, Raiden and Scorpion have been in all of them(I'm counting any updated versions as one game). The last one having been released two years ago and the next one likely to be released within the next two-three years.

Seeing as how Scorpion was in the first game, I think most people realized that Sub-Zero was a big possibility and had already accepted it before he was revealed. Raiden however was just going overboard.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KCJ506 View Post
    I think the anger mainly stems from having two MK guests beforehand. Which is actually understandable seeing as how there's 10 MK games(not counting games like Shaolin Monks or Sub-Zero Mythologies) and Sub-Zero, Raiden and Scorpion have been in all of them(I'm counting any updated versions as one game). The last one having been released two years ago and the next one likely to be released within the next two-three years.

Seeing as how Scorpion was in the first game, I think most people realized that Sub-Zero was a big possibility and had already accepted it before he was revealed. Raiden however was just going overboard.
    I feel like they should have saved Raiden for Injustice 3

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    I can't believe I paid for a bunch of guest characters...
    Same. I'm definitely not going to blindly be buying DLC for the next Injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    if not.....
    But still no Mera.

iMan 42s

Yeah I'm sure most people had just been resigned to it when we found out Sub-Zero was in the game. It made some bit of sense since Scorpion was in the last one, so if we got a Mortal Kombat guest it was going to be one of the ninjas which was fine. Netherealm makes those games and they fit in for the most part with the tone of Injustice. Not to mention that Mortal Kombat had a crossover game with DC so this had some history that led to the development of Injustice. Having at most one MK character is good enough and it makes complete sense it would be one of the most recognizable characters in that franchise.

Raiden takes it a step too far. You have one and added a slot because of guest reasons.

Hellboy is not a DC character.

TMNT is unrelated.

I've seen the argument that crossovers in comics give precedent but if that's the case why didn't we get the Terminator, Alien, Predator, Spider-man, Spawn, Bugs Bunny, or the Power Rangers? If Netherrealm just wants to make Mugen, they can make Mugen. But if we have a theme of DC characters I fully expect that 1/3 of the roster post-release is't going to be characters who have little if anything to do with DC.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.