Page 146 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2273

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Atom was released yesterday for anyone who didn't know. Haven't had a chance to play him yet though.
    anybody got the chance to play as the atom? dying to hear comments about him.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    anybody got the chance to play as the atom? dying to hear comments about him.
    I played him for a bit. Visually kinda fun. Lots of his combos involve him shrinking before he hits. His crouch isn't a crouch, he just kinda shrinks to medium size. Special power is a series of moves from his atomized state too.

Not enough of an expert to say whether it's a strong gameplay style to win with though.

And (nitpick) didn't like his Special Move where he grows larger for the finish. Isn't that Ant-Man that does that, not Atom?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Walrus View Post
    And (nitpick) didn't like his Special Move where he grows larger for the finish. Isn't that Ant-Man that does that, not Atom?
    Ray has been known to grow in size. I think it mostly in Jurgens' Teen Titans run, back when Ray was de-aged.

So, there's sort of a precedence.....but its pretty thin.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Ray has been known to grow in size. I think it mostly in Jurgens' Teen Titans run, back when Ray was de-aged.

So, there's sort of a precedence.....but its pretty thin.
    i ddin't follow jurgens teen titans run. nice to know that ray could grow in size.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Walrus View Post
    I played him for a bit. Visually kinda fun. Lots of his combos involve him shrinking before he hits. His crouch isn't a crouch, he just kinda shrinks to medium size. Special power is a series of moves from his atomized state too.

Not enough of an expert to say whether it's a strong gameplay style to win with though.

so you don't feel that atom might be a little too op?

So with Injustice 3 all but guaranteed at this point, anyone care to take a guess at which characters will/won't return for part 3? I have an idea...

High
    Superman
    Batman
    Wonder Woman
    Aquaman
    The Flash
    Cyborg
    Hal Jordan
    Harley Quinn

Meduim High
    Catwoman
    Green Arrow
    Black Canary
    Joker
    Robin
    Blue Beetle

Medium
    Black Adam
    Darkseid
    Firestorm
    Starfire
    Atom
    Supergirl
    Bane

Medium Low
    Red Hood
    Cheetah
    Poison Ivy
    Deadshot
    Black Manta
    Swamp Thing

Low
    Brainiac
    Atrocitus
    Gorilla Grodd
    Captain Cold
    Dr Fate
    Scarecrow
    Enchantress
    Hellboy
    Sub-Zero
    Raiden
    TMNT

High= Guaranteed to return.
    Medium High= Very likely to return.
    Medium= Could go either way depending on story
    Medium Low= Not likely to return
    Low= Definitely not returning

My prediction for a storyline, a retooled version of Flashpoint.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I think it's still too soon to be thinking about Injustice 3, unless I'm missing something lol.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I think it's still too soon to be thinking about Injustice 3, unless I'm missing something lol.
    Its never too early lol xD NR studios rotates between MK/DC games so we're about 2 years away from an IJ3 announcement lol xD

Anyway I'm not speculating on a final roster, I'm just speculating about which IJ2 characters have a higher chance of returning.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

A few of the endings teased a new Justice League with the "kids" (Supergirl, Blue Beetle, and Firestorm) being mentored by Green Lantern and Flash so I think they're all likely to come back.

The "big 7" will obviously be there. Too early for me to speculate yet but the likes of Mera or Spectre better be there.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    i ddin't follow jurgens teen titans run. nice to know that ray could grow in size.
    My favorite Teen Titans run ever and Ray is pretty awesome in this series.

I hope to be getting this game for Christmas. Looking froward to playing it!

Extraordinary Member

If Joker and green arrow can appear then no one should be off limits
    so I want Nightwig back

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    A few of the endings teased a new Justice League with the "kids" (Supergirl, Blue Beetle, and Firestorm) being mentored by Green Lantern and Flash so I think they're all likely to come back.
    Starfire's ending implied these characters were the Teen Titans as opposed to the new Justice League, which would make sense.

So I can see them showing up, as well as Starfire.

I'd like to see some more Titans characters personally, but that's probably biased, at the very least in premium skins. It's still criminal that there weren't Donna or Wally skins for Diana and Barry.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Injustice: The Game that rips off stuff from other heroes but doesn't include them in the game. Hard Pass.
    Hawkman: Lord of the Skies!

So I said a while back it looked like my wife was getting me the PC port for the holidays.

I was wrong.

She bought me a PS4 and the game instead.

Had to share the tv with the kids so I'm not far into it; think I still have one more battle in story mode, and haven't even started getting into the other game options. But so far I'm enjoying it. The gameplay is similar enough to Injustice 1 that it feels familiar, but its smoother (so far) with some nice tweaks and adjustments. Definitely enjoying it. Not enjoying Canary's gameplay as much as I had hoped, but once I get to know her better I might find the hook I'm missing. Really enjoyed Firestorm though, far more than I thought I would. Shame that his headgear looks like he stumbled out of a boxing class though.

I cheated months ago and watched the entire cinematic on youtube so nothing in the story is a surprise, but I'm still hoping for a multiverse-spanning Injustice 3 so I can get my heroic Superman back.....and if they built the sequel off Superman's ending.....that's a multiversal threat I want to see!

Hope all of you enjoyed your holidays!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.