Page 149 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2273

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    If Hal ends up being the main Lantern again, they better bring in Carol. Though it's going to be interesting how they'd explain her presence given that Coast City was "deleted" alongside Metropolis.
    I would expect we'd get another Lantern to replace Atrocitus after he replaced Sinestro.

I think there's a good chance it would either be Star Sapphire or Larfleeze. I don't see them using Saint Walker or Indigo-1.

Fantastic Member

Newcomers I'd like for IJ3

Mera
    Red Tornado
    Vixen(as her own character)
    Black Lightning(as his own character as well)
    Static
    Booster Gold
    Plastic Man
    Katana
    Killer Croc
    Clayface
    Circe
    Metallo
    Parasite
    Mirror Master
    Captain Boomerang
    Weather Wizard
    Star Sapphire

I'd actually be kind of curious to see what Injustice Mera is like given how militant and aggressive this version of Aquaman is.

Ij3:

Mera
    Superboy (Kon-El)
    Metallo
    Mongul
    Constantine
    Donna troy
    Wally West
    Reverse flash
    Zeus
    Orión

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Constantine follows nicely with some of the more occult characters we've seen like Swamp Thing, Mera is about to get all kinds of popular when the movie hits, and Beast Boy is one of the only Titans we've yet to see, and his involvement should play nicely off Vic, who sided with Superman precisely because his fellow Titans died in Metropolis. For Kori, and then Gar, to be revealed as alive would really shake his dedication I think.

I'm also expecting Ra's al Ghul, as it'd play nicely with Damien and Ra's is one of the few major bat villains we've yet to see, a new Superman villain (Metallo, Faora, and Parasite seem the most likely, though after Scarecrow I wouldn't rule out anyone) a new Lantern villain (probably Star Sapphire but I'm personally hoping for Larfleeze) and Hawkman, to play off Black Adam and bookend the Hawks' involvement in the story.
    I don't think we'll ever get Hawkman in an Injustice game. Boon doesn't really like the character lol

As for new additions, since this is a fighting game, you need to include character's that have unique powersets. That's why I don't think we'll ever get sidekicks/doppleganger character's (ie Donna, Wally, Superboy...etc).

As far as new characters, I expect Mera, Constantine, maybe Beast Boy, a new WW villain (Circe), a new SM villain (Parasite?), new Flash/GL villains (idk/Star Sapphire). Black Lightning and Vixen will get actual roster spots. Maybe a new Squad member (Killer Croc, Katana, Diablo) and Ra's Al Ghul...

The rest will be IJ1 and IJ2 returns.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Nah, this game gave both Supes and Wonder Woman a chance for redemption and they both blew it. I’m sorry but these versions of the characters are just too far gone. But what I would love to see is either Frontiers version of the Flashpoint story and “fix” the injustice verse or they could pull a rebirth and bring in heroic versions of Superman and Wonder Woman from alternate universes and find a way to kill off their regime counterparts for good. Bonus points if injustice Superman is somehow killed by an alternate universe Lois. It would be a very poetic death for Injustice Supes if that happened.
    And in turn, while making Superman and Wonder Woman good (and likeable) again, Batman is the one that is turned evil. I don't know about a "Batman who laughs" kind of evil, but it would bring an interesting turn. And in the Metal Comics, we see versions of evil Batmen that would be interesting takes to counter Superman and Wonder Woman; the Doomsday Virus and becoming the God of War.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I don't think we'll ever get Hawkman in an Injustice game. Boon doesn't really like the character lol

As for new additions, since this is a fighting game, you need to include character's that have unique powersets. That's why I don't think we'll ever get sidekicks/doppleganger character's (ie Donna, Wally, Superboy...etc).

As far as new characters, I expect Mera, Constantine, maybe Beast Boy, a new WW villain (Circe), a new SM villain (Parasite?), new Flash/GL villains (idk/Star Sapphire). Black Lightning and Vixen will get actual roster spots. Maybe a new Squad member (Killer Croc, Katana, Diablo) and Ra's Al Ghul...

The rest will be IJ1 and IJ2 returns.
    Meh, giving Barry and Wally different movesets is doable if Superman and Supergirl are any indication.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    Meh, giving Barry and Wally different movesets is doable if Superman and Supergirl are any indication.
    They can do that, but I'd rather they not. This isn't a comic book we're talking about, its a video game. Supergirl and Batgirl's inclusions were criticized when they were announced, because they took a spot away from a more interesting character, power wise.

As a fighting game fan, I want power set diversity not dopplegangers. So no sidekicks, however if you must, then limit it to only 1 a game (ie Batgirl for IJ1, Supergirl for IJ2...etc).
    Last edited by El_Gato; 01-15-2018 at 08:43 PM.

They can do that, but I'd rather they not. This isn't a comic book we're talking about, its a video game. Supergirl and Batgirl's inclusions were criticized when they were announced, because they took a spot away from a more interesting character, power wise.

As a fighting game fan, I want power set diversity not dopplegangers. So no sidekicks, however if you must, then limit it to only 1 a game (ie Batgirl for IJ1, Supergirl for IJ2...etc).
    Maybe. But a guest character is more of an insult to that than supposed doppelganger character. IMO

Fantastic Member

I really don't recall many people complaining about Supergirl when she was announced. As a matter of fact, I think most were expecting her due to the CW show.

Quote Originally Posted by KCJ506 View Post
    I really don't recall many people complaining about Supergirl when she was announced. As a matter of fact, I think most were expecting her due to the CW show.
    Oh there were people complaining about her inclusion as well. Gender bent Superman basically.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

I remember my roommate-at-the-time being very audibly excited for Supergirl when she debuted in the reveal trailer way back when IJ2 was announced. But then again, he was the type of guy who only ever used the female characters in fighting games. :P

Personally I'm surprised Constantine didn't make the cut into the IJ2 DLC since I remember Boon putting out a poll on Twitter asking who people wanted most out between him, Starfire, and Black Manta leaving JC as the only one on that poll that didn't materialize.

(unless that poll is something that only exists in my head, it's happened before)

(maybe we'll get a second wave of DLC, like IJ1 kinda did with Martian Manhunter and Zatanna, though I'm not expecting much)
    Last edited by Hilden B. Lade; 01-15-2018 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    I remember my roommate-at-the-time being very audibly excited for Supergirl when she debuted in the reveal trailer way back when IJ2 was announced. But then again, he was the type of guy who only ever used the female characters in fighting games. :P

Personally I'm surprised Constantine didn't make the cut into the IJ2 DLC since I remember Boon putting out a poll on Twitter asking who people wanted most out between him, Starfire, and Black Manta leaving JC as the only one on that poll that didn't materialize.

(unless that poll is something that only exists in my head, it's happened before)

(maybe we'll get a second wave of DLC, like IJ1 kinda did with Martian Manhunter and Zatanna, though I'm not expecting much)
    Yep the results were here, https://www.eventhubs.com/imagegalle...oll-results/1/
    kinda weird considering Constantine beat Black Manta in the poll. (Lost to Starfire though)
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

BANNED

But it's not as if Batgirl and Supergirl were just Batman and Superman clones. They had a power set that was different and diverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    But it's not as if Batgirl and Supergirl were just Batman and Superman clones. They had a power set that was different and diverse.
    Thank you. If we can 6 Bat characters per game I'm sure having 1 or 2 legacy characters should be fine.