Page 15 of 152 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

So Ed Boon recently posted two new polls asking which guest characters we'd like to see. The first poll features MK characters Sub-Zero Johnny Cage, Raiden and Jax. The second poll features Image/Dark Horse/pop-culture characters Spawn, Hellboy, Terminator, and Buffy Summers. The characters in bold are currently leading the polls.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

They would never have an Image character in a DC game. Besides Scorpion was in the first game and I'm pretty sure they said an MK character would be a DLC again, so might as well bring in Sub-Zero.

Bane was in the first game after renewed popularity from his appearance in The Dark Knight Rises. Maybe Croc will replace him as one of the resident powerhouse characters seeing as he's just appeared in Suicide Squad. They already have Harley and Deadshot.

Would also like to see Bizarro replace Zod. And maybe The Parasite instead of Doomsday.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    They would never have an Image character in a DC game. Besides Scorpion was in the first game and I'm pretty sure they said an MK character would be a DLC again, so might as well bring in Sub-Zero.
    Yeah there's no way DC would allow an Image character to appear in their game. Image is a legit threat to their sales now that Walking Dead is king of the trade paperbacks. Mortal Kombat is now owned by WB so it makes sense that they would appear. Sub Zero is the obvious choice after Scorpion was in the last game. Wasn't Sub Zero gonna be in the last batch of DLC characters? I could see another character owned by the same parent company allowed to play in the DC video game universe.
    Last edited by Robotman; 11-18-2016 at 02:05 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

They fixed Supergirl and Wonder Woman's faces. Is this costume Supergirl's default? I kinda like it.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post

They fixed Supergirl and Wonder Woman's faces. Is this costume Supergirl's default? I kinda like it.
    Yes! That is a VAST improvement on both Supergirl and Wonder Woman!

As to the costume? I kinda like it. I think the gold shoulder dealies kinda break up the classic Super Family color scheme a bit too much, though. I could definitely get used to it, though.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

I wonder if there's a way to customize Supergirl's costume to give her the traditional skirt look or if it's all just bodysuits?

I think we've seen Wonder Woman go from pants to the DCEU skirt.

I didn't have a problem with their faces early on but still looks nice. Really loving Kara's move set!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if there's a way to customize Supergirl's costume to give her the traditional skirt look or if it's all just bodysuits?
    The game is going to be overloaded with customize gear. Supergirl is bound to have her skirt on some of them.

BANNED

Yay, they fixed the faces! The faces were so bad in the early footage you'd think this was a BioWare game

Mighty Member

Dont let me down, Boon.
    Last edited by Ragged Maw; 12-24-2016 at 02:21 PM.

Has there been any announcements on the roster since they released the Blue Beetle video?

And really hoping we get a good run down of what the customized gear is made up of. How much will it affect play style and stats and abilities? How wild are they getting with the designs? Will you be able to use multiple pieces of gear at once or is it a "all in one" sort of deal, like skins with extra stat buffs tacked on?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Has there been any announcements on the roster since they released the Blue Beetle video?

And really hoping we get a good run down of what the customized gear is made up of. How much will it affect play style and stats and abilities? How wild are they getting with the designs? Will you be able to use multiple pieces of gear at once or is it a "all in one" sort of deal, like skins with extra stat buffs tacked on?
    The last characters that were revealed were Harley Quinn and Deadshot back in September I believe. We will more than likely get a blitz in reveals in next 2-3 months like NRS did with MKX (likely 2-4 a month depending on IJ2 release date).

Superman
    Batman
    Wonder Woman
    The Flash
    Aquaman
    Harley Quinn

Supergirl
    Blue Beetle
    Deadshot
    Atrocitus
    Gorilla Grodd

I think half the roster will be returning characters while the other half will be new characters.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Besides Harley and Deadshot, nope. Not yet.

The game is going to be overloaded with customize gear. Supergirl is bound to have her skirt on some of them.
    I'm hopin' for some Red Lantern gear for her, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    The last characters that were revealed were Harley Quinn and Deadshot back in September I believe. We will more than likely get a blitz in reveals in next 2-3 months like NRS did with MKX (likely 2-4 a month depending on IJ2 release date).

Superman
    Batman
    Wonder Woman
    The Flash
    Aquaman
    Harley Quinn

Supergirl
    Blue Beetle
    Deadshot
    Atrocitus
    Gorilla Grodd

I think half the roster will be returning characters while the other half will be new characters.
    It's great that they are promoting characters like BB, Atrocitus and Grodd.

I am hoping they will add more to that roster. DC definitely needs to introduce more of their awesome characters to a wider audience.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.