Page 2 of 152 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Cool enough trailer and I'm pumped to play it. Don't like the armor idea at all. I want to play as DC superheroes, not Ironman vs. Warmachine. Also, why does their Batman always look so bad? He looked bad in the first game, meh at the beginning of the trailer, and even p worse when he upgraded or whatever that was.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

I'm hoping for Blue Beetle! Jaime totally fits with this game, especially with the whole armor thing going on. I think it'd be fun to play as Jaime as well.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Some Remain

There's a Captain Cold gun in the beginning when the logos are appearing it seems like. Also when Batman's armor hooks over his face at the end it looks kinda Red Hoodish. Not sure if there's something there story-wise or just a design element.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

What if Diana wasn't in this trailer because /she/ is the main villain?

Looks wonderful tho.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Some Remain View Post
    There's a Captain Cold gun in the beginning when the logos are appearing it seems like. Also when Batman's armor hooks over his face at the end it looks kinda Red Hoodish. Not sure if there's something there story-wise or just a design element.
    I saw the gun in the logo too, hope this means Captain Cold is in there. He was one villain I wanted to see included in the first game.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    What if Diana wasn't in this trailer because /she/ is the main villain?

Looks wonderful tho.
    Jeezus I hope not. DC/WB already let NetherRelms trash Superman it would be incredibly stupid to let them make Wonder Woman look worse than she already did in the first game. All to make Batman look good of course.

The synopsis did say the story line would involve the group still loyal to Superman's regime against Batman's rebels. Wonder Woman was his top lieutenant.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I hope they bring back Hawkgirl and Zatanna in this one.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Jeezus I hope not. DC/WB already let NetherRelms trash Superman it would be incredibly stupid to let them make Wonder Woman look worse than she already did in the first game. All to make Batman look good of course.

The synopsis did say the story line would involve the group still loyal to Superman's regime against Batman's rebels. Wonder Woman was his top lieutenant.
    Mhmm. And having the heroes teaming up against each other still would make sense with Diana if she were to, say, take Ares out and become the Goddess of War?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

looking forward to the massive rooster part. disappointed that green lantern is not in the trailer.

does this mean that shazam won't be a part of the sequel?

wish batman is the villain this time around.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    NetherRelms have released the trailer for Injustice 2!

I really hope Batman is the villain this time around. They kind of hint at that with mention of the Lazarus Pit. We know that every time someone uses it they become more unstable.

It just annoys me that they're trying to turn the DC heroes into Ironman. I would be a little pissed off if I was DC. It would be like making a Marvel game but giving each character a cape and Batarangs. Someone as NetherRelms has an obsession with armor.
    Supergirl! Okay, now I give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    looking forward to the massive rooster part. disappointed that green lantern is not in the trailer.

does this mean that shazam won't be a part of the sequel?

wish batman is the villain this time around.
    If DC is following the prequel comics, literally half the DCU is gone in the Injustice universe. Supergirl died during year one so I'm assuming the major threat that's coming will force the last of the Regime and the last of the Rebels towork together and open portals to different universes to bring in more heroes.

Body Count: http://injusticegodsamongus.wikia.com/wiki/Categoryeceased

EDIT: The first count is missing the Titans, this is more complete: https://www.facebook.com/knightwing0...42688492466640
    Last edited by byrd156; 06-08-2016 at 04:51 PM.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Unfinishedsentenc View Post
    I love his design. Simple yet badass, and it plays up his mythological background. Almost Greek-looking, in a way. Which reminds me, where was Wonder Woman?
    Dont think Aquaman really needs any Greek influences other then the Trident. Atlantis pretty much abandoned the following of Poseidon and any related Gods in most versions of Arthur's mythos and Aquaman's most iconic interpretation he's skeptical about Gods of any sort as well was raised by surface teachings.

"Gods be damned"

DC Atlantis has always been more high tech then traditional as well.

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

I hope they have Swamp Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    If DC is following the prequel comics, literally half the DCU is gone in the Injustice universe. Supergirl died during year one so I'm assuming the major threat that's coming will force the last of the Regime and the last of the Rebels towork together and open portals to different universes to bring in more heroes.

Body Count: http://injusticegodsamongus.wikia.com/wiki/Categoryeceased

EDIT: The first count is missing the Titans, this is more complete: https://www.facebook.com/knightwing0...42688492466640
    While I agree with you there is going to be a decent size amount of characters who are missing I think they will mostly be replaced by either legacy characters or people who never appeared in the comic or the first game. So instead of Shazam we might get Mary Marvel or Freddie Freeman Also are you sure about Kara because I don't remember Supergirl being in the tie-in comic, I remember Superboy but not her.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I hope Batman is the villain it would be more interesting, and a nice change of pace.

Also I know its a video game that doesn't follow comic logic or physics but Batman tagging Flash like that doesn't sit well with me lol
    The J-man