Page 3 of 152 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I hope Batman is the villain it would be more interesting, and a nice change of pace.

Also I know its a video game that doesn't follow comic logic or physics but Batman tagging Flash like that doesn't sit well with me lol
    It didn't sit well with alot of people on CV, and YouTube either lol but its a game where they seem to be upgrading to be able to combat each other based off the trailer.

Bats landed more punches on Flash then visa versa, took a blitz from Superman, manhandled Aquaman, the only thing that bugs me is Batman taking the trident to the gut.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    While I agree with you there is going to be a decent size amount of characters who are missing I think they will mostly be replaced by either legacy characters or people who never appeared in the comic or the first game. So instead of Shazam we might get Mary Marvel or Freddie Freeman Also are you sure about Kara because I don't remember Supergirl being in the tie-in comic, I remember Superboy but not her.
    Looking back apparently Superman killed her boyfriend and I thought he killed her, my mistake.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Maybe the plot of the game will center around Ra's Al Ghul bringing back everyone that died with his Lazarus Pits as crazed naked superzombies, causing Batman and Superman to reluctantly join forces to save their world.

This way, the game's roster won't be limited by the constraints of the comic/last game or be forced to go multiverse-dipping.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    Oh boy idk about this one. I kinda had mixed feelings on the first game, just hope they make it better this time around. Kinda upset they didn't show us Wonder Woman...
    Actually suprsises me to given not only her iconic status but that she's going to have the next solo movie from DC, be a good way to build up the characters appearing in film over the next couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Actually suprsises me to given not only her iconic status but that she's going to have the next solo movie from DC, be a good way to build up the characters appearing in film over the next couple years.
    Maybe they didn't want another woman in there to take away from the Supergirl reveal ?

It's dumb, I know, but I don't really know why they'd not show Wonder Woman otherwise

Mighty Member

That's a heck of a beatdown Flash gives Superman in that trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe they didn't want another woman in there to take away from the Supergirl reveal ?

It's dumb, I know, but I don't really know why they'd not show Wonder Woman otherwise
    I doubt it has anything to do with that. I think the guys who wanted to make the trailer just wanted to make Batman fight a bunch of heroes. Trailers like these are expensive to make so I just assume they wanted to show off the new armor upgrades.

I can't wait to see how customizable the heroes are.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I'm assuming it's just the characters the developers happened to be pushing that appeared. I'm assuming the games going to have heavy Flash focus given the trailer probably gives him the most screen time, there apparently is a cold gun shown and Grodd is suggested to be a playable character. Maybe the characters that appear in the trailer just happen to have a bigger role and Supergirl was conformation not surprising given the TV show, expecting A Legends bundle or some involvement as well.

Speaking of the game it's so ironic Injustice 2 reminds me of Justice

2963573-0204941115-justi.jpg
    cdf7d904d69405b201e624786cd4ec5e.jpg

BANNED

Any chance that we'll see different characters as certain heroes, like Wally as the Flash or John Stewart as Green Lantern? If they're willing to be risky we might even see Dick Grayson as Batman. I know the chances are slim, but they have to set this game apart from the previous installment, so I won't rule out the possibility. And since games take so long to develop I doubt the featured characters will be influenced by the current comics, unless they planned it out simultaneously.

Also I hate how there's little chance of seeing younger characters like Jaime Reyes or Robin cause people are so squeamish about violence against minors, even if they're strong action heroes. But I don't blame the Injustice devs for this cause it's not their fault.
    Last edited by Atlanta96; 06-08-2016 at 09:43 PM.

I wonder if Static will be playable in the console version of the game this time.

Quote Originally Posted by The S0/\/\@7ic Si/\/\[]Dl370n View Post
    I wonder if Static will be playable in the console version of the game this time.
    I would love to see him in the lineup but who knows what's up with the Milestone character rights.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

I do dig the way Batman takes down Flash in here; sucker punch him, take out his leg while he's reeling, and then grab the punch that's about to be thrown so that he can hold onto him long enough to plant an explosive charge - insomuch as there's any way whatsoever there could be a fistfight between the two lasting more than a microsecond, that'd be it.
    Buh-bye

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Not crazy about the armor, but it's a cool feature if it's part of a broader set of custom options, which it sounds like. Overall a cool trailer. I don't mind when the fighting games take liberties because fighting games are all about being edgy and having crazy moves & abilities.

I'm around sometimes NeuroticNyx's Avatar

I just hope the PC port is decent. I've heard the port of the first one wasn't too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Any chance that we'll see different characters as certain heroes, like Wally as the Flash or John Stewart as Green Lantern? If they're willing to be risky we might even see Dick Grayson as Batman. I know the chances are slim, but they have to set this game apart from the previous installment, so I won't rule out the possibility. And since games take so long to develop I doubt the featured characters will be influenced by the current comics, unless they planned it out simultaneously.

Also I hate how there's little chance of seeing younger characters like Jaime Reyes or Robin cause people are so squeamish about violence against minors, even if they're strong action heroes. But I don't blame the Injustice devs for this cause it's not their fault.
    I don't think they're that squeamish about it given what happened to Shazam...