Page 4 of 152 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    It didn't sit well with alot of people on CV, and YouTube either lol but its a game where they seem to be upgrading to be able to combat each other based off the trailer.

Bats landed more punches on Flash then visa versa, took a blitz from Superman, manhandled Aquaman, the only thing that bugs me is Batman taking the trident to the gut.
    Did the trident hit him? I merely thought that it hit his cape (and Bruce got out of of it). Trident hitting him directly - wouldn't make sense that Bruce would survive. Even if he had taken those Kryptonite tablets.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Did the trident hit him? I merely thought that it hit his cape (and Bruce got out of of it). Trident hitting him directly - wouldn't make sense that Bruce would survive. Even if he had taken those Kryptonite tablets.
    Judging by the fact that there was a splash of blood, it definitely hit him.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Any chance that we'll see different characters as certain heroes, like Wally as the Flash or John Stewart as Green Lantern? If they're willing to be risky we might even see Dick Grayson as Batman. I know the chances are slim, but they have to set this game apart from the previous installment, so I won't rule out the possibility. And since games take so long to develop I doubt the featured characters will be influenced by the current comics, unless they planned it out simultaneously.

Also I hate how there's little chance of seeing younger characters like Jaime Reyes or Robin cause people are so squeamish about violence against minors, even if they're strong action heroes. But I don't blame the Injustice devs for this cause it's not their fault.
    Theres a poll going on for Blue Beetle right now by Ed Boon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    He pulls it out of Bruce and you can see the blood, I would of preferred he got charged by Aquaman or Aquaman hitting any other character with it like the Flash who has a healing factor.

Not to mention he was a highly requested character for the first game too. He seems to be a popular request now as well
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I would love to see him in the lineup but who knows what's up with the Milestone character rights.
    Whatever it is can't be that serious since both Johns and Lee will each make up one half of the creative teams for each of the announced Milestone books.

BANNED

Oh really? So chances of seeing Red Robin aren't less than zero? Now I'm interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Oh really? So chances of seeing Red Robin aren't less than zero? Now I'm interested!
    Blue Beetle actually won that poll. Im hoping for more Titan characters with Cyborg, Raven and Nightwing returning.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Extraordinary Member

I doubt the fight we saw in the trailer was supposed to be canonical; the first Injustice game managed to keep its parallel universes plot secret until basically a month before the game dropped. Heck; even the prequel comic wound up showcasing the wrong outfits because of how hard they were keeping their secrets.

I hope that if we have another parallel earth involved, the bad guy is an evil Batman. That honestly seems the best way to counter the first game's Evil Superman, and it's possible the tech armored suits fit him better as the game's antagonist. I'm thinking the game might have some kind of evolution of the Player character as you go; perhaps if you lose, you get greater health and power, but that's it, whereas if you win, you get moves that are unlocked, more difficult to carry out, but more rewarding than the simple HP upgrade for losing.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Incredible Member

I hope this features Firestorm! Already had Killer Frost before!

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

So, I repurchased the original. PS4: max_power--

Add me for some fightin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower00044 View Post
    So, I repurchased the original. PS4: max_power--

Add me for some fightin'.
    I would if I had a ps4.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    I doubt the fight we saw in the trailer was supposed to be canonical; the first Injustice game managed to keep its parallel universes plot secret until basically a month before the game dropped. Heck; even the prequel comic wound up showcasing the wrong outfits because of how hard they were keeping their secrets.

I hope that if we have another parallel earth involved, the bad guy is an evil Batman. That honestly seems the best way to counter the first game's Evil Superman, and it's possible the tech armored suits fit him better as the game's antagonist. I'm thinking the game might have some kind of evolution of the Player character as you go; perhaps if you lose, you get greater health and power, but that's it, whereas if you win, you get moves that are unlocked, more difficult to carry out, but more rewarding than the simple HP upgrade for losing.
    I think the only thing we can take away from the trailer that hints at the storyline is Bruce's line about the Lazarus Pit. The more a person uses it the less humanity they have left. So maybe Batman tried to use the pit as a weapon against Superman's forces but he ended up going mad. I would LOVE to see Batman as the villain in this sequel.

So perhaps Superman's army still exists but Batman is now the new Ra's al Ghul. So the remaining heroes are caught in the middle of a war between the Regime and the League of Assassins.
    Last edited by Robotman; 06-10-2016 at 10:24 PM.

No one's mentioned Bryan Cranston narrating the trailer yet? I'm kind of impressed.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I think the only thing we can take away from the trailer that hints at the storyline is Bruce's line about the Lazarus Pit. The more a person uses it the less humanity they have left. So maybe Batman tried to use the pit as a weapon against Superman's forces but he ended up going mad. I would LOVE to see Batman as the villain in this sequel.

So perhaps Superman's army still exists but Batman is now the new Ra's al Ghul. So the remaining heroes are caught in the middle of a war between the Regime and the League of Assassins.
    This is an amazing idea. And maybe the ones that can stop the both of them will be Super girl, one of the Bat family, or someone unexpected.