Page 47 of 152 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Come on, you know it's probably Mr. Freeze or Scarecrow.
    I'm pulling for Firestorm .

Mighty Member

Come on, you know it's probably Mr. Freeze or Scarecrow.
    <anguished groaning noise>

New character reveal on Tuesday.
    New character or new gameplay of an already revealed character?

If it's a new character then I'm pulling for Firestorm or Dr Fate.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

iMan 42s

I'd be cool with Firestorm, that's something I could see Netherealm doing really well especially with the gear system.
    Captain Cold could also lend himself well to different play styles mixing it up with either the Freeze gun or meta abilities which could provide some trade-offs in combat.

I kind of hope we get a playable Bizzaro this time. I know one died in the comic but in a world that lacks a friendly Superman, I could see Batman putting together a new one and it not coming right. It could probably play similar to Doomsday and Zod. I'd certainly love to see Injustice Superman try to make sense of Bizzaro.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    New character or new gameplay of an already revealed character?

If it's a new character then I'm pulling for Firestorm or Dr Fate.
    Not sure, they never seem to specify that. Just like before the Black Canary reveal, the official site only says "new character reveal".

Not sure, they never seem to specify that. Just like before the Black Canary reveal, the official site only says "new character reveal".
    Well I'm just going to assume its gameplay of an already revealed character just so that I'm not disappointed on Tuesday. Lol I want to see how Brainiac or Poison Ivy play.

So far there are only 6 female characters. I'm willing to bet that at least one of the last 3 spots will be for female hero or villain. I'm hoping for Vixen. Starfire seems like a definite possibility.

PLEASE oh PLEASE let Vixen be in it!!

MKX had originally 6 female characters, before they added Tanya as DLC. I'm expecting something similar here.

The way I see it there's no way the 9 DLC characters will all be from DC. I'm absolutely certain Sub-Zero will take one of those spots considering how well Scorpion sold in the first game. I'd also bet money that we are getting Spawn or Hellboy as DLC, possibly even both. Watchmen characters like Rorschach and Dr Manhattan have a high chance as well!

Spawn is Image, Hellboy is Dark Horse, no way they would have characters from other publishers in a DC game.

BANNED

Yeah I say at least 3 will be DC. But not all 9.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    The way I see it there's no way the 9 DLC characters will all be from DC. I'm absolutely certain Sub-Zero will take one of those spots considering how well Scorpion sold in the first game. I'd also bet money that we are getting Spawn or Hellboy as DLC, possibly even both. Watchmen characters like Rorschach and Dr Manhattan have a high chance as well!
    The Watchmen might be a possibility but I dont see anyone from another comic publisher showing up, so Hellboy and Spawn are almost certainly not going to happen. There'd be a mountain of legal work to dig through, deals to cut, and profits of the relevant DLC's would have to be split, which no business wants to do unless they have to.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

MKX had originally 6 female characters, before they added Tanya as DLC. I'm expecting something similar here.
    I think there will be more than 6 here. DC comics has a better selection of female characters to choose from than the Mortal Kombat games, it's why half the ladies in MKX were original fighters and most of the men were from previous games. I think women will be about 1/3 of the starting roster for Injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    The Watchmen might be a possibility but I dont see anyone from another comic publisher showing up, so Hellboy and Spawn are almost certainly not going to happen. There'd be a mountain of legal work to dig through, deals to cut, and profits of the relevant DLC's would have to be split, which no business wants to do unless they have to.
    NRS already has the videogame rights to Spawn. He was supposed to show up as a guest character in MKX I believe but maybe they're just saving him for Injustice 2 so he could fight other superheroes. We'll just have to wait and see but I wouldn't be surprised if either he or Hellboy or both make it in.