Page 5 of 152 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I think the only thing we can take away from the trailer that hints at the storyline is Bruce's line about the Lazarus Pit. The more a person uses it the less humanity they have left. So maybe Batman tried to use the pit as a weapon against Superman's forces but he ended up going mad. I would LOVE to see Batman as the villain in this sequel.

So perhaps Superman's army still exists but Batman is now the new Ra's al Ghul. So the remaining heroes are caught in the middle of a war between the Regime and the League of Assassins.
    If Batman's using the pit, it's probably to bring back dead heroes to help fight against the pro-Regime movement. Black Canary, Green Arrow, and Nightwing are obvious revivals for confirmed dead characters in the Injustice universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I think the only thing we can take away from the trailer that hints at the storyline is Bruce's line about the Lazarus Pit. The more a person uses it the less humanity they have left. So maybe Batman tried to use the pit as a weapon against Superman's forces but he ended up going mad. I would LOVE to see Batman as the villain in this sequel.

So perhaps Superman's army still exists but Batman is now the new Ra's al Ghul. So the remaining heroes are caught in the middle of a war between the Regime and the League of Assassins.
    I don't think the voice-over was talking about the Lazurus pit, it was just referring to fighting as the pit. Unless it's been confirmed somewhere that it was Ra's. From what we heard from the press release it sounds like a major threat is coming from space.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Injustice Mobile Game Provides A Closer Look At Superman And Aquaman From Injustice 2 - http://comicbook.com/2016/06/11/supe...m-injustice-2/

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Gameplay trailer today (Supes, Bats, Grodd, Supergirl, Aquaman, and Atrocitus!):

I think the progressed armor/power mechanic should be interesting, though I'm not a fan of it aesthetically.

edit:
    Really excited to see the roster as it develops. I:GAU had as solid of a roster as you could get for DC. Some fairly big names may have to be sacrificed for I2.
    Last edited by Dr. Cheesesteak; 06-11-2016 at 05:37 PM.
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

trade-waiting - Ice Cream Man, Monstress

backlog - Blade of the Immortal, Mignolaverse, Mind MGMT, Promethea

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Black Manta's there too in like one shot, although from that I can't tell if he's a playable character or a stage prop.

I can't wait to see more gameplay tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Black Manta's there too in like one shot, although from that I can't tell if he's a playable character or a stage prop.
    I'm presuming stage prop, though playable would be awesome. If he were playable, I doubt they'd only show him that one scripted cut.
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Hoping he's playable.

Not sure how I felt about the Octopus summon thing but that Finisher was pretty awesome.

Gameplay in generally looks great, Supergirl looks like she'll be awesome, Batwing to though!
    Last edited by MadFacedKid; 06-11-2016 at 05:49 PM.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Well, I do hope that even if they aren't playable that the Teen Titans are finally let out the Phantom Zone.

Hey! Laura Bailey is Supergirl .

Though it's weird...one minute she looks like Melissa Benoist, the next she appears to have Laura Bailey's face .

It looks like the intro's are more personalized this time around. And Dex-Starr!

Aquaman vs. Grodd feels like a reference to the Jeff Parker run. Grodd's rhino armor seems inspired by his New 52 look.

Figures Atrocitus's finisher would include summoning the Rage Entity.

I hope Black Manta isn't just an environment prop.

I'm still not sure how these armors are going to work, but the graphics and gameplay look pretty good .
    Last edited by Frontier; 06-11-2016 at 06:07 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

It looks so good oh gosh.

I dunno that the intros are personalized, those might be story bits.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Well, I do hope that even if they aren't playable that the Teen Titans are finally let out the Phantom Zone.
    I'd bet money that all 5 from TTG! will be on the opening roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak View Post
    I'd bet money that all 5 from TTG! will be on the opening roster.
    Except with Damian as Robin and likely Blue Beetle given the fan-demand for him. So we'll probably be getting the rest of the JLvsTT roster in some form along with Nightwing, Cyborg, and Raven.
    Last edited by Frontier; 06-11-2016 at 06:23 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Except with Damian as Robin and likely Blue Beetle given the fan-demand for for him. So we'll probably be getting the rest of the JLvsTT roster in some form along with Nightwing, Cyborg, and Raven.
    Raven is already an adult in Injustice so Beast Boy probably will be too.

I could see Terra too.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

The graphics look... half-baked almost. Other than that, excited! Looks like a game more for the fans, which I like.