Super Moderator

Default "The Flash" Includes the First Follow-Up to DC's Surprise "Rebirth" Crossover

"The Flash: Rebirth" #1 contains the first direct follow-up to the biggest surprise of the "DC Universe: Rebirth" one-shot. SPOILERS!

Full article here.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

It was a fine comic and a good refresher for those who didn't read Rebirth (which will probably be a lot of people years from now).

I can't wait to read it. Super excited.
    Pull List: Everything DC. Plus the all of the X-Men books, Deadpool, Invincible, The Walking Dead, and various other titles I can't think of at the moment.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Nice to know they haven't 'forgotten' about that scene with Wally in the Batcave.
    From the preview I was thinking Wally was only going to be mentioned as a cameo flashback to his return. If he's also going to be in the Flash book, I'll have to plan on picking it up after all. (Art didn't thrill me, but it's not a deal breaker.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)