Default Black Panther (Civil War) vs Shredder (TMNT 2014)

As the title says.

Black Panther from Captain America: Civil War, vs Shredder from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 movie.

Who wins this? Is this a complete mismatch?

Since no one has responded yet, I'll give my thoughts (at this risk of shamelessly bumping this topic).

I just watched the Raphael vs Shredder fight again, and I'm thinking Black Panther gets stomped here. The turtles were shown to be incredibly strong already, and yet Shredder beat Raph with an inch of his life. Later towards the ending, he also beat all the turtles together without even breaking a sweat.

Black Panther wasn't a slouch, but I don't see him quite matching up to the Transformer....err...Shredder.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

To be fair, though, the turtles didn't have vibranium armor and claws, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Just asking, but does Shredder hit harder than helicopter-mounted cannonfire or two (conservatively estimating here) grenades exploding in his face?

Because Black Panther utterly no-sold those. And has vibranium claws that can bypass any durability advantage.

I think Panthers suit and claws give him the edge here. Shredder hasn't encountered anything like Vibranium before.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post

Because Black Panther utterly no-sold those. And has vibranium claws that can bypass any durability advantage.
    His claws actually don't have many feats attached to them.

He sliced some wood, sliced a motorcycle (tire or the actual metal I can't remember), and I think he did some thing to Bucky's metal arm during one fo the fights but I can't remember.

The sharp they are really comes down to if we say he scratched caps Shield, or if he just scratched the paint. To me... it looked like on a glance he dug into the actual metal, but its not super clear.

anywho... i don't htink the claws were stated as vibranium outright anyway. In the comics, they are anti metal a lot of times...
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    anywho... i don't htink the claws were stated as vibranium outright anyway. In the comics, they are anti metal a lot of times...
    Anti-metal is vibranium, of the antarctic variety.

Mighty Member

Panther wins here.

maybe if it was Shredder and all of the Turtles together they could win. but BP is basically immune to Shredder's attacks and can definitely hurt the guy. if Shredder ditches the blades and straight-up punches and kicks BP he might win via internal bleeding, but otherwise he doesn't really have a chance.
    Last edited by Totoro Man; 06-13-2016 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    If Shredder ditches the blades
    Pfft, yeah, that'll happen.

Although he might very well break them against BP's armor. But by that point the fight's basically over already.

Shredder has like class 5/10 strength and bladed weapons. Are we saying panther's suit can outright ignore this kind of thing already? MCU Black Panther could take down someone like comic Tombstone or Us Agent???
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 06-13-2016 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Shredder has like class 5/10 strength and bladed weapons. Are we saying panther's suit can outright ignore this kind of thing already? MCU Black Panther could take down someone like comic Tombstone or Us Agent???
    Dude straight up no-sold heavy caliber machine gun fire and grenades blowing up in his face. I think he can handle that, yes.