Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    Yeah, if we're going with DC's big 2 (I admit this is a gross simplification) I feel like King could be their new Morrison while Snyder is their new Johns.
    I just wish that somebody would be their new John Ostrander...i.e. stay on same series for a few years and actually write entertaining stories.

Like John O did with Suicide Squad, Firestorm, Spectre, Hawkman, and Martian Manhunter.

Maybe Jeff Lemire could step into this essential role. Certainly it still rankles with me that Nu52 stopped his Superboy run dead in its tracks.

penetrator of things

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    Yeah, if we're going with DC's big 2 (I admit this is a gross simplification) I feel like King could be their new Morrison while Snyder is their new Johns.
    that's a lot of praise for Snyder, and I don't think I agree. the majority of what Snyder writes is big ideas that fall flat on their face and don't really... accomplish much.
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    I just wish that somebody would be their new John Ostrander...i.e. stay on same series for a few years and actually write entertaining stories.

Like John O did with Suicide Squad, Firestorm, Spectre, Hawkman, and Martian Manhunter.

Maybe Jeff Lemire could step into this essential role. Certainly it still rankles with me that Nu52 stopped his Superboy run dead in its tracks.
    I'm hoping that is Williamson or Rob Williams