Super Moderator

Default Black Panther, #3

• The most anticipated Marvel series since Whedon & Cassaday's Astonishing X-Men!
    • The Midnight Angels continue the liberation of Wakanda with extreme prejudice, and T'Challa's indecisions could cost him more than just the throne.
    • Coates and Stelfreeze weave a quintessential Black Panther tale that will change the tapestry of the Marvel Universe forever.

Full article here.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    • The most anticipated Marvel series since Whedon & Cassaday's Astonishing X-Men!
    • The Midnight Angels continue the liberation of Wakanda with extreme prejudice, and T'Challa's indecisions could cost him more than just the throne.
    • Coates and Stelfreeze weave a quintessential Black Panther tale that will change the tapestry of the Marvel Universe forever.

Full article here.
    I like the dynamic between Ramonda and T'challa. Coates does a good job of illustrating the Relationship that Black Mothers tend to have with their sons, even as they get older. Here T'challa is a King, and he still goes to the Queen Mother for advice.
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    I like the dynamic between Ramonda and T'challa. Coates does a good job of illustrating the Relationship that Black Mothers tend to have with their sons, even as they get older. Here T'challa is a King, and he still goes to the Queen Mother for advice.
    Yeah, that's a nice humanizing moment for the character. Not something I wanna see everyday, but every once in awhile seeing it is nice. And the art work captured the mood of the scene beautifully.

I ordered mine. Can't wait to read it.