Mighty Member

Default the Last Son of Krypton gets discovered by...

in each scenario the Kryptonian infanty is discovered by the following pairs of characters. the Plot Gods have decided that at least one or both characters feel morally compelled to raise the child.

1. Malory Archer and Woodhouse

2. Thadeus Venture and Brock Samson

3. the Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend

4. Algernop Krieger and Cheryl Tunt

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

1. Malory gets incinerated by heat vision when little Reginald is 6.

2. Brock reports the weird finding to the OSI, who override the decision to raise the boy and take him. He's instead raised by Gen. Timothy Treister. Only good things can come of this.

3. He does villainy better than either of his parents ever could. Monarch tries to kill him at one point. Dr. Mrs. The Monarch is NOT happy about it.

4. God help us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    4. God help us all.
    There is no God to help you, Primetime. Only Chtulhu, and Cthulhu Approves.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    There is no God to help you, Primetime. Only Chtulhu, and Cthulhu Approves.
    Correction: Emperor help us all. Because he is totally not a god.

Correction: Emperor help us all. Because he is totally not a god.
    The blind fervor with which the Imperium serves the Hypocrite who would call himself Emperor has always been amusing.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The blind fervor with which the Imperium serves the Hypocrite who would call himself Emperor has always been amusing.
    *Will serve. But whatever; I know time is meaningless to the Old Ones anyway.

But, back on topic for a sec. I think Cheryl would probably agree to raise the kid because the concept of a baby she couldn't kill no matter how many times she tried - and she would - likely would simultaneously intrigue and frighten her. And once he got old enough, she'd probably get him to choke her with super-strength. This kills the Tunt. Oh, and Krieger would probably raise him to be a nazi.

I dunno if you can actually kill the Tunt though... She's like Archer. Honestly, they'd be a perfect and horrible couple.

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

*Will serve. But whatever; I know time is meaningless to the Old Ones anyway.

But, back on topic for a sec. I think Cheryl would probably agree to raise the kid because the concept of a baby she couldn't kill no matter how many times she tried - and she would - likely would simultaneously intrigue and frighten her.
    Wasn't that the Plutonian's origin? Supes is definitely growing up with some issues...

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    Wasn't that the Plutonian's origin? Supes is definitely growing up with some issues...
    He was kinda different, though, because of his whole "being an inherently empathic being" thing.

Now that I think of it, Krieger would probably screw him up way worse. And probably also get uber jealous when the kid learns to play the drum solo from YYZ before he turns 10.