Super Moderator

Default Hulk and Banner Are on a "Collision Course" in "Thor: Ragnarok"

Mark Ruffalo hints that the relationship between Bruce Banner and his alter ego could be reaching a climax.

Full article here.

Merged Hulk that finally speaks coherently?

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Merged Hulk that finally speaks coherently?
    Or Green Scar (Planet Hulk).

Hopefully Hulk actually gets to finally say a few lines in this movie .

All-New Member

If so, I wonder if Ferrigno will continue to do the lines, or if Ruffalo will take over.

As much as I like what I'm hearing about Hulk's development... part of me can't help but think that in a Thor's movie, what I want to see is more Asgard-centric plots that focus on Asgardians like Sif, Balder, Heimdall, Hela, Loki, Odin, etc

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by origami View Post
    As much as I like what I'm hearing about Hulk's development... part of me can't help but think that in a Thor's movie, what I want to see is more Asgard-centric plots that focus on Asgardians like Sif, Balder, Heimdall, Hela, Loki, Odin, etc
    Maybe Marvel thinks that's the way forward for their films now. Rather than having to start a new series of team-up movies, have the team-up appear within a already established on-running film title.

The last Captain America movie could easily have been titled Captain America V Iron Man: Civil War.

Im praying for a more articulate Hulk maybe similar to planet hulk/WWhulk. Where he doesnt talk much but when he does you can tell he has no problem talking.

Also just give one scene where someone pisses him off and he yells Hulks the strongest one there is, and slams his hands into the ground and charges. Id love him to look like WWhulk/Planet Hulk but if I get those others things ill be happy. Also I want it to be a Thor Story that Hulks just in so I dont wanna get carried away. Its already very easy for Hulk to overshadow Thor if they play him up to much I feel like Thor might be a supporting character in his own movie.

They split in half. More screentime for Hulk without losing Ruffalo.

Well they won't give us another Hulk movie, but I guess this is the next best thing. I enjoyed the first Hulk movie, but I think the studio got burned out on the concept after the Edward Norton situation. I think Mark Ruffalo has put a lot more energy into the character than Norton ever did. I think that the success of this movie will depend heavily on how well Ruffalo handles his Hulk part. If it works, then maybe he'll get his own Hulkcentric movie as well.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I want Loki and Hulk to have at least one scene together.

I'm sure Loki hasn't forgotten what happened during his last encounter with Hulk.

Ultimate Member

Have they promised a Hulk vs. Thor fight yet? Because we need an extended one. That first one in Avengers was far too short, IMO.