Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Injustice 2

Hellboy, Black Manta and Raiden are next on the list.

Pretty cool to have Hellboy.

BANNED

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I imagine some people are going to be annoyed that there are so many guest characters in the DLC packs, since we can still assume Spawn is likely a part of Pack 3. Still, Hellboy and Black Mantra look like fun to play.

If the game's still called Injustice, and it's okay to include comic characters from other companies with only passing connections to DC, and we DON'T get Judge Dredd, what's even the point of Netherrealm existing as a developer, I ask you now
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Dredd would be all kind of cool to have. More than Spawn as far as i'm concerned.

But well, i'm already quite happy with Hellboy.

Hellboy was a nice surprise. Spawn would be cool too, but I'd rather see him in a Mortal Kombat game myself.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Dredd would be all kind of cool to have. More than Spawn as far as i'm concerned.

But well, i'm already quite happy with Hellboy.
    Judge Dredd would make sense given the numerous crossovers they did with him and Batman. Terminator as well, actually, given there was a Superman/Terminator crossover.

Man, i would pay some nasty money for a Billy Batson premiere skin.

Amazing Member

Wish they would have added Black Lightning to the game as a DLC since he's suppose to be getting his own series soon. Would be better than adding Raiden.

Anyway, my top 3 characters are Blue Beetle, Black Canary & Green Arrow. Trying to master Robin since he's the baddest looking character in the game .

Quote Originally Posted by goledensilence View Post
    Wish they would have added Black Lightning to the game as a DLC since he's suppose to be getting his own series soon. Would be better than adding Raiden.

Anyway, my top 3 characters are Blue Beetle, Black Canary & Green Arrow. Trying to master Robin since he's the baddest looking character in the game .
    Isnt he suppose to be a premire skin for raiden

Amazing Member

haven't heard anything about that. would be nice if true.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by goledensilence View Post

Raiden is a bigger character. The Mortal Kombat character was also their biggest selling DLC for the first Injustice game.

So they said, without any numbers backing this claim...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    So they said, without any numbers backing this claim...
    What, you think they're lying about the Scorpion DLC selling best so they have something to point to a few people complain about Mortal Kombat or guest character DLC in the game? What would the point be? The whole reason they probably doing more guest characters now is because Scorpion sold the best. They would have had to actually make some deal to get Hellboy in.

Fantastic Member

I'm not saying they're lying, but Starter Set does have somewhat of a point when it comes to the claim that Scoprion sold the highest. Boon never stated any numbers. For all we know, Scorpion sold 10 more than second. Boon is doubtlessly also including season pass in the sales and those people didn't simply just buy Scorpion, they bought the season pass. And a great majority did so without even knowing about Scorpion beforehand. And there really wasn't any other popular character on the season pass to compete against Scorpion. You had Lobo who may had been popular among comic fans, but the average joe on the street most likely wouldn't have recognized him beforehand. And you had Batgirl and Zod, both who were more recognizable however not very many people were asking for them.

After the season pass, Martian Manhunter and Zatanna were released. And the former was actually heavily requested. So requested that Boon left him out of the DLC poll(the one that Zatanna won) because he knew that he would win. However neither of them sold as well as the previous four DLC characters because most people had already spent money on the season pass expecting to get MMH at least and they were post season pass characters and by then a lot of people had moved on. Had MMH been part of the season pass, his sales most likely would have been up there along with Scorpion.

And it probably wasn't difficult for them to get Hellboy since Dark Horse has been friends with Boon and Jim Lee for years now. Hellboy's also made appearances in the DC Universe before and has a reboot in the works.
    Last edited by KCJ506; 09-09-2017 at 06:02 AM.