Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Tomasi wrote Clark mostly angry during Truth but this fight with Magog on the bridge was quite good.

Incredible Member suemorphplus209's Avatar
    Someplace where there's many, many, trees...

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    And celebrating moments in his life is all I want to do. As I have posted up many moments of him.
    All I am saying is let's not get pissed off when that was not intended. The situation in continuity is convoluted, but Nuperman was admired even in the other series.

More Krypto and Kal.

Truth could have been done so much better. Great moments like this lost in the way they allowed it to drag and the lack of consistency among the 3 writers. Maybe Pak might have handled it better if he'd tackled it alone. If new 52 Superman never comes back...I believe DC will be looking back in years to come and kicking themselves.

Last edited by hellacre; 06-19-2016 at 05:36 PM.

There is a lot that could have been better. Oh well.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Wow DC knows no bounds of disrespectful when it comes to Superman. I'm ok with Superdad taking it by force.
    It would have been more disrespectful if the cape was reduced to ashes. It's the only irreplaceable part of the costume cause belonged to his father Jor-El. It's not some random kryptonian artifact that he can recreate in the Fortress.

Thanks. Would suck if this cape does not go back to who it was meant for. If they never bring new 52 Superman back...all the good stuff in the building of his origin etc would just go to waste and then even giving the cape to Superdad or maybe even his son Jon feels like an insult to me as well. Because it's just poor treatment of new 52 Superman.
    New52 Superman should take back his cape personally. It's his cape and his Lex to deal with.

I want Lois to beat him up with her new powers and take the cape from him. Then wear it herself until (hopefully) Clark comes back.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I want Lois to beat him up with her new powers and take the cape from him. Then wear it herself until (hopefully) Clark comes back.
    That would be nice too. But I still prefer to have NuSuperman to deal with Lex and take the cape from him. A good excuse to return as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-19-2016 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    That would be nice too. But I still prefer to have NuSuperman to deal with Lex and take the cape from him. A good excuse to return as soon as possible.
    Yeah I'd like to see him fight his Lex. After all the Darkseid War shenanigans and other arcs where Lex was even more prominent than Superman in JL. Or ironically...if Lex was affected by the new 52 Superman energy and he did wear that cape and actually was influenced to do some good. That is what it's all about anyway...Superman's example served to make others do and be better.

Yeah I'd like to see him fight his Lex. After all the Darkseid War shenanigans and other arcs where Lex was even more prominent than Superman in JL. Or ironically...if Lex was affected by the new 52 Superman energy and he did wear that cape and actually was influenced to do some good. That is what it's all about anyway...Superman's example served to make others do and be better.
    That would be a real twist. Lex has truly become a good guy and he personally will give back the cape to Kal once returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    That would be a real twist. Lex has truly become a good guy and he personally will give back the cape to Kal once returned.
    Good people doing more good is cool and all but imagine a rotten person being influenced to change for the better. That is the more poignant battle fought. Can you imagine our Clark's face? I mean Lex might not be guaranteed to stay good forever but for this time...if he is part of the Reign of the Supermen...should be interesting to see if he could feel or do anything selfless.

Good people doing more good is cool and all but imagine a rotten person being influenced to change for the better. That is the more poignant battle fought. Can you imagine our Clark's face? I mean Lex might not be guaranteed to stay good forever but for this time...if he is part of the Reign of the Supermen...should be interesting to see if he could feel or do anything selfless.
    Clark would be shocked if Lex pass on the good side. Or perhaps Luthor will reveal to be the real villain of the story like Cyborg Superman was in the original Reign of the Supermen.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-19-2016 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Speaking of this.. An image of Phil Jimenez of Superwoman using her vision powers

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGr0PiUIjl2/

without being Kryptonian it seems that his experience with superman will make use his powers quickly.
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-20-2016 at 07:47 AM.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

I quite liked the last issue of Johns run where after using Solar Flare he was powerless but he suited up and still managed to stop a thug.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.