Super Moderator

Default Deadpool V Gambit, #1

Gambit-one of the smoothest, best-looking operators in the world of the X-Men. Deadpool-one of the most annoying, ugliest dirtbags in the world of everything. Naturally, these guys got beef. But do you know what they have in common? A secret history of working together to pull con-jobs. That's right-the grift is on as the Regeneratin' Degenerate and the Ragin' Cajun begrudgingly take on one last job together. Writers Ben Acker & Ben Blacker (THUNDERBOLTS, The Thrilling Adventure Hour) and artist Danilo Beyruth (GWENPOOL) lead us into the dirty underbelly of Deadpool and the squeaky-clean abs of Gambit!

Full article here.

One got a movie made against all odds. One has a movie stuck in development hell where the odds might win out. A team-up with these two is kind of fitting. Deadpool is one of those characters who can make any crossover work, but with Gambit, it adds an extra bit of charm to the mix.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I like the V stands for Vs tagline.