Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Why do all these Storm fans dislike Rachel so much?
    I actually love Rachel, I mostly read Excalibur because of her. She in my Top 5 favorite X-men but saying she a elite fighter is crazy as fuck.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I actually love Rachel, I mostly read Excalibur because of her. She in my Top 5 favorite X-men but saying she a elite fighter is crazy as fuck.
    Especially when there is no and I mean no evidence to support that idea. I get loving a character but saying she can do things that she has never been able to is inaccurate.

Mighty Member

After reading through this post, delusions are real asf !!! That's all I can say. Lord jesus sometimes you have to give up when you can not support your argument. Conjecture is ill advised on message boards with loyal fans!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Why do all these Storm fans dislike Rachel so much?
    storm fans dont have a problem with rachel; however, if posters make statements saying she is better than storm in h2h all we are asking for is proof of that

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

°Psylocke (duh)
    °Storm (probably the most resourceful out of all xwomen accomplished h2h, she wins her fist fights)
    °Frenzy (much like Rogue she's a brawler but put food on the table via mercenary work)
    °Rogue (resourceful and crafty but not too effective without her tank powers)
    °Kitty (I don't agree with it but she was personally trained by Wolverine)
    °Moonstar (not too many wins on her belt but a natural athlete and has a tactical mind, she learned to be effective even after loosing her powers)
    °Rachel (she should be much high due to her background, experience and training but history has shown her get owned too often)
    °Everyone else.

Again, Rachel better due to her experience and upbringing but she's lost so many 1v1s in dramatic fashion it's hard to put her higher than she is on my list. As for the guys, I think a lot of you are insulting Bishop. He's historically a top 5 h2h X-Man and his powers only increase that as it's been proven he can absorb kinetic energy (impact). Means he can potentially absorb blows. But I digress.
    Last edited by donpricetag; 06-18-2016 at 07:51 PM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Yeah Excalibur was a great read for Rachel. I know she has some hand to hand skills but I think most fans see her as one who relies on raw power so she doesn't get her hands dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    storm fans dont have a problem with rachel; however, if posters make statements saying she is better than storm in h2h all we are asking for is proof of that
    Ah gotcha. Just a little confused to why fans of both characters are at odds with one another. It's not like it's feuds that make sense like Cyclops fans vs Storm fans, Rachel and Storm get along fine with some riffs here and there.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

BANNED

Yeah Excalibur was a great read for Rachel. I know she has some hand to hand skills but I think most fans see her as one who relies on raw power so she doesn't get her hands dirty.

Ah gotcha. Just a little confused to why fans of both characters are at odds with one another. It's not like it's feuds that make sense like Cyclops fans vs Storm fans, Rachel and Storm get along fine with some riffs here and there.
    We don't have issues with most Rachel fans; we just like accurate info being out.

Rachel and Storm should be very good friends/teammates. If you look back, most of the time when Rachel was a X-Man, it was under Storm's leadership.

Fantastic Member

And Storm was more motherly to Rachel than Jean ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    And Storm was more motherly to Rachel than Jean ever was.
    LOL, I think the dog next door to the X-Mansion was more motherly then Jean...well until that issue of Excalibur.

LOL, I think the dog next door to the X-Mansion was more motherly then Jean...well until that issue of Excalibur.
    Which one? For the most part she was kind of ignored up until that Annual issue and when she was in a coma. But she went back to being ignored straight after.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Which one? For the most part she was kind of ignored up until that Annual issue and when she was in a coma. But she went back to being ignored straight after.
    Wait, is the Annual issue where Jean talked to Rachel about Marrying Scott?

Wait, is the Annual issue where Jean talked to Rachel about Marrying Scott?
    The annual was when Jean freaked out she then mellowed down after.
    Nope that's X-Men v2 in the 30's. I forgot about that. But she was ignored after that as well.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Excalibur #71, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by NotABadger View Post
    Excalibur #71, maybe?
    Yep, that the one.