Default Damian timeline?

Just read through B&R and wondering the reading order for all things Damian. Does it go right into Son of Batman after B&R #40?

Also wanted to make sure there's no spoilers before I finish up Batman issues 40-current

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MutantMike View Post
    Just read through B&R and wondering the reading order for all things Damian. Does it go right into Son of Batman after B&R #40?

Also wanted to make sure there's no spoilers before I finish up Batman issues 40-current
    You mean you're currently on Batman #40 from Snyder's run? And you read the entire B&R run, post-Morrison? You can go ahead and finish that while/before you finish up all the old Damian stuff. Not sure what there is to spoil...

As for order, I believe it goes: Batman & Son, Black Glove, RIP, B&R by Morrison, Batman Inc (Inc and Tomasi's B&R kinda go hand-in-hand).

Damian also makes appearances in Teen Titans pre-New 52, in Robin War, and various other 1-shots and events here and there I'm sure.
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

trade-waiting - Ice Cream Man, Monstress

backlog - Blade of the Immortal, Mignolaverse, Promethea, X-Cutioner's Song

Incredible Member

There's also The Ressurection Of Ras Al Ghul to contend with. Quite a Damian heavy story.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak View Post
    You mean you're currently on Batman #40 from Snyder's run? And you read the entire B&R run, post-Morrison? You can go ahead and finish that while/before you finish up all the old Damian stuff. Not sure what there is to spoil...

As for order, I believe it goes: Batman & Son, Black Glove, RIP, B&R by Morrison, Batman Inc (Inc and Tomasi's B&R kinda go hand-in-hand).

Damian also makes appearances in Teen Titans pre-New 52, in Robin War, and various other 1-shots and events here and there I'm sure.

Yeh, been out of the country a while and went on a Bat binge for 2 weeks. Up to 40 Batman and just read the entire B&R run but was not sure when to read "Damian Son of Batman"

Detective seems quite contained so I am knocking that off today.

Damian appeared first on Batman #655-658 and #665 according to my notes.

So after finishing B&R run, I started Robin Son of Batman and feel list. What is the Goliath monster? Where is Damian at in issue 1? Just feel like I missed a big chunk of something between his resurrection and Robin Son of Batman.