Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Do you see wally get a solo eventually?

Do you think we will get a wally west flash title?

I can't find the exact tweet, but Booth hinted on his twitter that there was talks of a "Wallys" book- older Wally training the younger one. Not exactly solo, but more focused than the team Titans book.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

^I like that idea Nightwinglvl, if they follow up with what Booth hinted and it turned out to be great, then I'd love it.

@LP22: Do you mean original Wally or new Wally?
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Yes, but one step at a time. Wally has been out of sight for more or less 5 years. They have to work on reestablishing him.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-12-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

It probably depends somewhat on how well Titans sells. If a team book that features Wally as a main character doesn't sell decent, odds are, DC won't risk putting out a solo book featuring him.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Impulse Bart Allen is probably more popular and should get a solo title first.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    Impulse Bart Allen is probably more popular and should get a solo title first.
    That would be great...(Especially if we could get Humberto Ramos to do the art again.)

BUUUUTTT...
    We readers haven't SEEN the REAL Bart Allen since, MINIMUM, 2011.

Precious few readers...aside from us die-hards...would remember him...
    AND they mistreated the HELL out of 'ol Bart prior to the Eww52...and Bar-Torr wasn't treated ANY better...

Besides, we have to get the long-suffering Max Mercury back first...

Where's the love for Johnny and Jesse Quick?

Screw that, where's Savitar? That's a villain that needs more exposure!

Also guessing that he's the next villain on the Flash tv show. They're running out of evil speedsters, and Savitar's cult can replace the "villain of the weak" method that always gets played out for filler episodes.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Since DC Universe Rebirth 1 sold well, maybe that can justify a white Wally West title.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Yes, but one step at a time. Wally has been out of sight for more or less 5 years. They have to work on reestablishing him.
    This

10 char
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

I'm pretty sure he'll be on the upcoming JLA book, so that and his roles in Titans and Barry's Flash book are good enough for me at the moment. After that, I think we're more likely to get a team book featuring multiple speedster's, with Wally as the lead. Fine with that also.

And Titans will definitely sell well, as Rebirth and Flash Rebirth already have, so I'm not worried about Wally getting exposure in the future at all.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Would love to read a Wally book featuring Jay and Bart and training NuWally.

Right now, I think we're all happy to have him, at least, in the Titans book. Can't wait to see him fighting side by side with Dick !

I'd actually love a book where Wally tries to start his life in this universe. Trying to catch up to his old life while making new friends, going back to his education or starting to work... One of the greatest things about his old solo was that he had a life to balance out and I would love it if we revisited those times again, with a little twist like Bourne series.

BANNED

I don't see it happening.

Nope, no, nada, nyet.