Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Jane went about it in the worst possible way. Even though Kenny has lashed out at Clem in the tent she was the only one that Kenny confined in. I seriously doubt that Clem was in any danger around Kenny as she's the only person he listened to. No, Jane would have no conceded. She pushed Kenny into his violent outburst undoing Clem's attempt to disfuse the situation.

I disagree with Kenny destroying the group. The group's own fear did them in. Bonnie completely turns on Clem after Luke dies which was bull as it was her fault that he ended up dying. Clem was the only one that even tried to save him. They made the decision to abandon everyone when they were sleeping after Kenny fixed the truck.

Jane is not more innocent. She left her sister behind to the walkers. Encouraged Clem to do the same with Sarah. Honestly, much of her motivation is completely selfish wanting Clem to herself.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Jane and Kenny are both fractured and not good people, but despite me finding Kenny to be the supporting character I liked most since the start I had developed a strong relationship with Jane and I had found Kenny's breakdown increasingly worrying. That said how Jane went about things was bad. But I opted for staying with her in the end after a difficult decision to shoot Kenny or not. His tearful speech as he died made me think I'd made the right call there though. Also opted to trust the family, despite some reservations.

I think my Clem likes Jane a lot, sees some of Molly in her to an extent, but she can be concerned over how willing Jane is to abandon others if things go south, since it's not in her nature to unless absolutely needed.

I would have stuck with Jane if she didn't go about the worst way possible to get rid of Kenny. I liked Kenny a lot but admittedly he did go off the deep end with no way of returning. I did let her kill him. Knowing the baby was still alive pissed me off beyond belief. I feel the best course of action was for Clem to at it alone. Can't hang with someone with such piss poor communication skills.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I would have stuck with Jane if she didn't go about the worst way possible to get rid of Kenny. I liked Kenny a lot but admittedly he did go off the deep end with no way of returning. I did let her kill him. Knowing the baby was still alive pissed me off beyond belief. I feel the best course of action was for Clem to at it alone. Can't hang with someone with such piss poor communication skills.
    I was much the same with Jane, though I shot Kenny myself instead as he was trying to kill Jane, but I felt there was no way that Clem would be able to actively look after AJ easily herself, so I elected to let it slide...somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I was much the same with Jane, though I shot Kenny myself instead as he was trying to kill Jane, but I felt there was no way that Clem would be able to actively look after AJ easily herself, so I elected to let it slide...somewhat.
    Seeing how Clem, a 12 year old was leading a group of adults in the fourth episode I figure she should be able to take care of a baby.

Spectacular Member

I don't even like Kenny but his ending is safer than Jane's terrible ending that forces Clem to kill Kenny

Clem & AJ are safer in that community, going alone was stupid

In sure it'll change when I play the games but I don't care for Javier on first impression

In here for Clem