Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Titans: rebirth #1

Friends. Teammates. Titans. Donna Troy, Arsenal, Garth, Lilith and Nightwing were all that and more until a mysterious force erased their memories, forcing them to forget what they could accomplish together. Reunited with their memories returned, the Titans must destroy the interdimensional demon that broke them apart and threatens reality itself.
    THEY SAID IT: "Grayson and Donna were a couple of the characters I first worked on at DC, so it feels like a homecoming for me," explains penciller Brett Booth. "I'm beyond happy!"
    WARNING: Do NOT read this issue until after you read DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1!

Full preview here.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

This is definitely the book I am looking forward to the most this week.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

It feels like I've been waiting for this book for years.

BANNED

Holy crap, Dick and Wally reunion. It's finally happening! And Dick remembers him in less than a minute which is just perfect. Writing seems on point so far (those first couple pages were kind of emotional), they're not wasting any time reuniting the rest of the team, there's no way this won't be awesome.

Nice. Looking forward to it, feel like I'll be adding it to the pull list going off that preview.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

All-New Member

hmm, so does Wally only remember the New 52 continuity now?. Kind of like what happened to Barry at the end of Flashpoint.

"Come on! We're not holding these smiles forever!"
    Looks like Lilith's precognition was working subconsciously... Lol.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

That scene with the group as the Teen Titans, all happy and having fun...just perfect. Hopefully once the Titans have their memories back they can start to reclaim what they lost .

So I guess Wally is going to have to taze everybody to make them remember ?

Going off of that picture and the Titans Hunt series, Donna Troy did exist in the New 52 timeline before she appeared in Wonder Woman. I wonder if we'll get an explanation on that one. Best I can think of is that she's under a similar curse to the one she had been under in the pre-52 timeline and that blended with what made the world forget about the Titans leading to memory of her existence as Wonder Girl being forgotten as well.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I can't wait for this issue. I really loved Titans Hunt and thought it could not get any better for the original Titans. Then Rebirth blew my mind and brought back Wally. If you would have told me a year ago my most anticipated series of 2016 would be a Titans book I would have called you an idiot, but man it really is. It almost makes up for the utter dreck that the Teen Titans became with the Nu52.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Jones View Post
    It feels like I've been waiting for this book for years.
    I have been waiting for this book for years. I'd say since September 2011, but in actuality it seems more like since the start of 2009.

Art and story are well done.

Aw....
    Why didn't Wally get to tazer Barry? Just kidding! I'm kidding!
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Well this looks better then I thought it would. I think I might give this a try after all. It might turn out that it go on the ole pull list after all.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Amazing Member

This just feels so.... Titans. I liked Titans Hunt, but this seems on another level.

Now that's a way to start off an issue. Lots of emotion packed into the dialogue.

Amazing Member

And Wally acknowledged Dick as his best friend.