Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: E3 2016

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Not a whole lot I'm looking forward to that much, I'm excited for Dead Rising 4 but a little let down that it's gonna be a windows store exclusive on PC. Looking forward to seeing what RE7 ends up being and whatever the heck Death Stranding is.

Death Stranding?

You mean that pretentious looking failed art piece we're gettign instead of Silent Hills? I have little faith in that game, especially after hearing how Metal Gear 5, which was suppose to be Kojima's swan song from Knoami, was completely underwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Boots View Post
    Death Stranding?

You mean that pretentious looking failed art piece we're gettign instead of Silent Hills? I have little faith in that game, especially after hearing how Metal Gear 5, which was suppose to be Kojima's swan song from Knoami, was completely underwhelming.
    It's a single trailer, we don't know a thing about what it actually is yet(besides that it's supposedly an action game, for what that's worth). Did you play MGS5? The gameplay is rock solid(probably the best in the entire series), the only real problems with it are it suffers from a lot of the common open world issues games these days have, and that it was clearly rushed out the door before all the story content was complete(much like SW: KOTOR 2). I'm unhappy that Silent Hills isn't happening but you can't blame that on Kojima, blame that on Konami, the company that clearly wants to get out of the game industry(and it's not even like before Silent Hills/PT they treated the SH series great, that HD collection was ****).

BANNED

MGS5 is easily the best cover based third person shooter there's ever been. If people are underwhelmed by one of the best gameplay experiences of the last 17 years than maybe third person shooters just aren't something they should ever play. Wonder what those peoples reaction to Mass Effect, Last of Us, Uncharted, and the 3D GTA games have been?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Persona 5 looks amazing.

BANNED

I wish I knew anything that was being said during the Persona 5 footage.