Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The trailer never said that this series of Spider-Man games would be exclusive. Just this one game.
    The trailer said this one was exclusive, and companies getting a series for one game doesn't really happen much anymore. The interesting thing there seems to be they made more exclusive deals on the other consoles as well, this seems like a strange route for them to take.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Elaborate Scheme View Post
    Hand drawn sprites with hand drawn stages would be ideal, but I'm okay with 3D polygonal sprites if it gets the game made.
    Enough games still do it to where it really shouldn't be out of the question. Although at least Guilty Gear Xrd showed you can do a 3D 2D fighter and still have it look hand drawn, and on Unreal Engine 3 no less. Still, a 2D Marvel fighter with hand drawn animation like Cuphead has would be the best looking.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    The trailer said this one was exclusive, and companies getting a series for one game doesn't really happen much anymore. The interesting thing there seems to be they made more exclusive deals on the other consoles as well, this seems like a strange route for them to take.
    It's not strange if Marvel wants to play it safe. Going the exclusive route means that the first party company will be footing most of the bill and get their guys to aid development.

BANNED

It's not strange if Marvel wants to play it safe. Going the exclusive route means that the first party company will be footing most of the bill and get their guys to aid development.
    It was the exact same thing when people like Activision and Capcom were making the games, only those games could come out for everything. You're talking about the exact same level of playing it save, maybe less, since this is just for one system. It's strange. There haven't been Marvel games made specifically for a console by the manufacturers since the 16-bit days.

It was the exact same thing when people like Activision and Capcom were making the games, only those games could come out for everything. You're talking about the exact same level of playing it save, maybe less, since this is just for one system. It's strange. There haven't been Marvel games made specifically for a console by the manufacturers since the 16-bit days.
    I dislike with Activision. All their focus have been on CoD, and Destiny. Most of their in-house studios have been regulated to working on those two series. They farm the license games they have to Platinum and those games feel under budget and probably didn't get a lot of development game. I doubt Marvel would hand them the reigns again with that kind of neglect.

BANNED

I dislike with Activision. All their focus have been on CoD, and Destiny. Most of their in-house studios have been regulated to working on those two series. They farm the license games they have to Platinum and those games feel under budget and probably didn't get a lot of development game. I doubt Marvel would hand them the reigns again with that kind of neglect.
    What you're saying has nothing to do with what I said. The thing wasn't whether or not you like Activision, or even anything to do with them for that matter. The point was that this is weird, they've went with a console manufacturer, (which means they've guaranteed it being exclusive to one system) and from the sound of it there's more of that. This isn't something they've done since the Genesis, it's strange.

What you're saying has nothing to do with what I said. The thing wasn't whether or not you like Activision, or even anything to do with them for that matter. The point was that this is weird, they've went with a console manufacturer, (which means they've guaranteed it being exclusive to one system) and from the sound of it there's more of that. This isn't something they've done since the Genesis, it's strange.
    He did say both Sony and insomniac are literally ten minutes away. He could have chose them for the convenience.

BANNED

He did say both Sony and insomniac are literally ten minutes away. He could have chose them for the convenience.
    That wouldn't not make it weird. Doesn't make it any safer either.

Fantastic Member

Hope this will be good. I haven't really enjoyed a Spider-man game since the Ultimate Spider-man game in 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by KCJ506 View Post
    Hope this will be good. I haven't really enjoyed a Spider-man game since the Ultimate Spider-man game in 2005.
    It's not an Activision game, so you can have hope there.
    And Insomniac are well known developers when it comes to traversal mechanics and acrobatics, and delivering trustworthy games.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage