Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    I don't care about MK or SF style, hence i'm advocating for Smash Bros. It's the best platform for casuals and hardcore fighter games.
    There's very little crossover between Smash and other fighting games. I'm one those guys don't think Smash is a fighting game at all. Smash is it's own thing with it's own base.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'll be down for a solo Marvel fighter. Though there isn't many devs out there experienced in fighting game development. I'm curious to see what a Arc System Works, Lab Zero or even Iron Galaxy can do with a Marvel fighting game.
    I'd love to see the result of this happening.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

BANNED

I'm talking about this travesty
    no wait just a minute that game was awesome because i always whooped my brother butt every match and yeah he got upset to the point he stopped playing it. my brother hates losing.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Given that Arc System Works made one of my fav Dragonball games, Super Sonic Warriors, a console version of that with a sizable Marvel roster and team vs team play would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Given that Arc System Works made one of my fav Dragonball games, Super Sonic Warriors, a console version of that with a sizable Marvel roster and team vs team play would be awesome.
    I hear a lot of great things about Extreme Butōden, their 3DS successor of Super Sonic Warriors. It sucks they don't get to chance to make a console DBZ fighting game.

Thank you so much for posting this. I'm a Marvel fanboy who has been nothing but constantly disappointed by the really poorly made games. Glad I re-visited this thread.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

And I'd rather have a Marvel fighter without half the roster taken up by characters I don't give a crap about. Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Resident Evil, Mega Man... far as I'm concerned they're all precious space waste for deserving Marvel characters. End f the day, everyone's different, but I do think there needs to be a solid solo Marvel fighter out there, whether Capcom makes it or someone else.
    Try X-Men:Next Dimension
    Nick.Kuh, Chinese retro gamer and mortal kombat kollector.

I love that game...
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

I'll be down for a solo Marvel fighter. Though there isn't many devs out there experienced in fighting game development. I'm curious to see what a Arc System Works, Lab Zero or even Iron Galaxy can do with a Marvel fighting game.
    Id love if Neather realms studio could get A Marvel vs DC game made. I mean the lego games which the studio is owned by WBs right? They do marvel games ,so cant neatherrealms make a fighter with both them in it. Not sure how the licensing would work but im sure it could be done. Though even a mortal kombat style all Marvel game would be fine
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 06-16-2016 at 08:25 PM.

I didn't like the suit for this game at first, but it's been growing on me. I'm starting to like it.

And I'd rather have a Marvel fighter without half the roster taken up by characters I don't give a crap about. Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Resident Evil, Mega Man... far as I'm concerned they're all precious space waste for deserving Marvel characters. End f the day, everyone's different, but I do think there needs to be a solid solo Marvel fighter out there, whether Capcom makes it or someone else.
    I would absolutely love an all-Marvel fighting game that played like Street Fighter moreso than Marvel vs. Capcom. Like a 1V1 fighter instead of a 3V3 with assist moves. With cell shaded graphics that make the characters look like they've been lifted off the pages of the comics.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nickthemkfan View Post
    Try X-Men:Next Dimension
    I did. Minus the stupid story mode's way of beating Sentinels which was just about impossible coupled with the lack of a save feature, it wasn't too bad.

The Ultimate Alliance games are being remastered
    http://gematsu.com/2016/06/marvel-ul...box-one-taiwan

BANNED

The Ultimate Alliance games are being remastered
    http://gematsu.com/2016/06/marvel-ul...box-one-taiwan
    That doesn't say anything at all about them being remastered.

BANNED

That game literally plays nothing at all like a Smash game. But yeah, it was total shit.

Still, I wouldn't mind seeing something like Power Stone or an area fighter with the Marvel characters.

BANNED

Capcom already made two of those before moving on to the VS games. The Capcom side also does a nice job of filling in holes that the Marvel side just doesn't really cover. Although I'm a tiny bit surprised they were the ones given the all Marvel Avengers movie tie-in fighting game.