Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

This made my day. Hell, it made my week! I don't care how much it costs, I don't care how many DLCs are released, I'm getting everything! Now if only we could get a good Spider-Man book and drop Slott...

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

I want at least a Spider-Gwen and Spider-Girl (Anya Sofia Corazon) cameo or at the very least call out.

I haven't played a decent console game based on a comic book since X-men Legends 2, let alone a game based on a movie. Those games tend to be awful by default. But I know how the marketing machine works. Spider-Man has a new movie coming out. That means Sony and Marvel/Disney will look to capitalize on it in every possible way.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Honestly, why don't they realise there are other bankable Marvel characters suitable for games? If they could do an Iron Man game well then it would be amazing. Hulk Ultimate Destruction was great too. I can imagine a really cool open world Old Man Logan game in the style of Fallout tbh, maybe with cell shaded graphics. Hell, Daredevil would be the smartest move - could make something slightly similar to the Arkham games, but with it's own unique ideas thrown in

Also it looks really similar (gameplay wise) to Web of Shadows

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

That colour scheme. It's Spider-America-man!

Amazing Member

I honestly don't get all the bitching about the costume. It looks fine. It's kinda cool, actually. And it's not like we all don't know there are gonna be at least 40 unlockable costumes right? Geez, stop your crying.

Looks good. I think the costume looks cool but the giant white spider throws it off for me. If it was a different color it would be much better.
    And those are Mr. Negative's goons awesome. Hope the story has something to do with a gang war with all the street level mobster villains

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I haven't played a decent console game based on a comic book since X-men Legends 2, let alone a game based on a movie. Those games tend to be awful by default. But I know how the marketing machine works. Spider-Man has a new movie coming out. That means Sony and Marvel/Disney will look to capitalize on it in every possible way.
    It doesn't look like this is based on anything in particular, which makes sense. WB created the best comic book game ever (i suppose its arguable, but IMO) with the arkham series which wasn't tied to anything, so I can buy Sony following their lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Also it looks really similar (gameplay wise) to Web of Shadows
    I'd be okay with them taking some gameplay queues from that game. The core fighting/swinging was solid, it was the presentation and story that sucked.

No PC version?
    Laaaame.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    I want at least a Spider-Gwen and Spider-Girl (Anya Sofia Corazon) cameo or at the very least call out.
    There probably will be selectable 'skins' that can be unlocked or DLC to that effect-even the first generation Playstation Spider-Man game had a lot of alternate looks, at least up to that point (Black costume, Ben Reilly etc.).

BANNED

Bit miffed that the first potentially decent Spidey game in years is an exclusive. Other than that, Sony's E3 presentation did nothing for me though. They turned God of War into some kind of bad Last of Us/Dark Souls knock-off.

Game looks good. I have both the Xbox One and PS4, so yay for me. I'll be getting this.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    There probably will be selectable 'skins' that can be unlocked or DLC to that effect-even the first generation Playstation Spider-Man game had a lot of alternate looks, at least up to that point (Black costume, Ben Reilly etc.).
    As long as they have a Female VA than I'll settle for that.

I actually like the costume. As a proud PS4 owner guess I've got another game to toss on my ever expanding "to buy" list.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum