Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Wait till we hear about the villains and their costumes. :P
    One of the villains is pretty clearly Mister Negative. Especially considering how he was teased in TASM 2 game

1126403-spidey_and_inner_demons.jpg

mask.jpg

So I'm hoping The Hood is added too. (He was teased in TASM 2 too.)

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It looks like Marvel is going to be making a comeback on console games. Be awesome to have some great stuff to look forward to from both DC and Marvel in terms of gaming .
    About darn time, happy to hear that they've got several new console games in the works! I'm hoping one will be an Injustice rival. And can't wait to see what the Telltale Marvel game is too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    About darn time, happy to hear that they've got several new console games in the works! I'm hoping one will be an Injustice rival. And can't wait to see what the Telltale Marvel game is too.
    I'd rather have a Super Smash Bros rival, we need more fightning games like those for casuals!

I'd rather have a Super Smash Bros rival, we need more fightning games like those for casuals!
    I would totally be down with a Super Smash Bros style Marvel game, I mean Battlegrounds in Disney Infinity is kind of the same vein but something more solid with a sizable roster and no toys required would work well, plus you can have 4 way matches and team ups.

my heart is broken by the lack of xb1 support

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Marvel had one of those. It sucked.

I for one like the costume, but I hate that the boots are Ben Reilly inspired, the half-half design is unpleasant.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    One of the villains is pretty clearly Mister Negative. Especially considering how he was teased in TASM 2 game

1126403-spidey_and_inner_demons.jpg

mask.jpg

So I'm hoping The Hood is added too. (He was teased in TASM 2 too.)
    They teased him in both games, so I feel bad for Beenox not getting to do what they wanted to do.
    Really sucks that they work under the roof of budget cutting FPS focusing management, at least they don't work under Konami.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Are you talking about Marvel Battlegrounds in Disney Infinity, or is there something else I've forgotten about. Hopefully if they did a Smash Bros or Power Stone style game it would be better handled.

Just thinking about the range of villains a Spidey game could have... I think like Arkham if they did a selection of Side Missions with lots of B-List villains like Shocker, Vulture, Mr Negative and the like, whilst having a main storyline with Green Goblin (since he looks to be Mayor in the trailer) that would work well.

Are you talking about Marvel Battlegrounds in Disney Infinity, or is there something else I've forgotten about. Hopefully if they did a Smash Bros or Power Stone style game it would be better handled.

Just thinking about the range of villains a Spidey game could have... I think like Arkham if they did a selection of Side Missions with lots of B-List villains like Shocker, Vulture, Mr Negative and the like, whilst having a main storyline with Green Goblin (since he looks to be Mayor in the trailer) that would work well.
    I'm talking about this travesty
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ah, well that game sucked because EA had the idiotcy to make original characters and waste half the roster as a result, plus a crappy storyline. Makes you wonder if that successive game which got cancelled would have been any better...

BANNED

Are you also saying Marvel should also give up on Spider-Man because of the handful number of bad Spidey games? ;^)

Are you also saying Marvel should also give up on Spider-Man because of the handful number of bad Spidey games? ;^)
    I don't want a Smash Bros style game at all. I rather have a MvC4.

And I'd rather have a Marvel fighter without half the roster taken up by characters I don't give a crap about. Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Resident Evil, Mega Man... far as I'm concerned they're all precious space waste for deserving Marvel characters. End f the day, everyone's different, but I do think there needs to be a solid solo Marvel fighter out there, whether Capcom makes it or someone else.

And I'd rather have a Marvel fighter without half the roster taken up by characters I don't give a crap about. Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Resident Evil, Mega Man... far as I'm concerned they're all precious space waste for deserving Marvel characters. End f the day, everyone's different, but I do think there needs to be a solid solo Marvel fighter out there, whether Capcom makes it or someone else.
    I'll be down for a solo Marvel fighter. Though there isn't many devs out there experienced in fighting game development. I'm curious to see what a Arc System Works, Lab Zero or even Iron Galaxy can do with a Marvel fighting game.

BANNED

I don't care about MK or SF style, hence i'm advocating for Smash Bros. It's the best platform for casuals and hardcore fighter games.