Super Moderator

Default PlayStation's "Batman: Arkham VR" Lets You Become The Batman

The new game in Rocksteady's "Arkham" franchise utilizes virtual reality technology to literally place you in Gotham City.

Full article here.

I wonder how the combat is like. It's gonna be tiring running around your house lol
    Superhero shows are trash

Well this is going to induce some nausea, especially when Batman hangs upside down from the gargoyles. I can only just imagine how weird detective visions going to be as well.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

It will probably just be a short 10-15 minute "experience" like most of the other VR stuff that was at Sony's press conference, I'd imagine mostly first person detective stuff(like the whole crime scene analysis thing that was in Origins and Knight).

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I'm really not into VR stuff. Nothing wrong with it , I just like a controller in my hand and all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'm really not into VR stuff. Nothing wrong with it , I just like a controller in my hand and all.
    Have you tried VR? I use to be the same way till I actually tried it. Now I'm very much on the hype train. At least for certain genres.