Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Odd Man View Post
    He has to mean Itty. He has to!!
    Regardless of what's being brought back, I'll be glad if it's almost literally ANYTHING other than the rainbow corps. It was a good idea that's been used to death. Hopefully after the first arc of both books we'll be seeing less of the other lantern corps.

One thing that sadly won't be coming back since Hal will be in space is his identity at Ferris flying planes. There's nothing more classic than that.

Personally, I'm hoping for Evil Star, the Controllers, a visit to Thanagar, Pol Manning, the Spider Guild, a sun-eater, the Space Ranger ... all sorts of outer space goodies that have been on the shelf since Geoff introduced the Rainbow Brigade.

Itty grew up to giant monster form, found a mate and had a family... Not sure I would to see him as lil' starfish again. Maybe a descendent or something...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Itty grew up to giant monster form, found a mate and had a family... Not sure I would to see him as lil' starfish again. Maybe a descendent or something...
    The Sugar and Spike story in Legends of Tomorrow #4 that just came out actually had Hal meeting two of Itty's starfish descendants, actually.

I'd be thrilled if they showed up in HJGLC...

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    The Sugar and Spike story in Legends of Tomorrow #4 that just came out actually had Hal meeting two of Itty's starfish descendants, actually.

I'd be thrilled if they showed up in HJGLC...
    Oh, now I have to go hunt this down. What were they called? Itsy and Bitsy?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Oh, now I have to go hunt this down. What were they called? Itsy and Bitsy?
    I don't think they were named but they came to earth to learn about their dad. It was very cute.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Regardless of what's being brought back, I'll be glad if it's almost literally ANYTHING other than the rainbow corps. It was a good idea that's been used to death. Hopefully after the first arc of both books we'll be seeing less of the other lantern corps.

One thing that sadly won't be coming back since Hal will be in space is his identity at Ferris flying planes. There's nothing more classic than that.

Personally, I'm hoping for Evil Star, the Controllers, a visit to Thanagar, Pol Manning, the Spider Guild, a sun-eater, the Space Ranger ... all sorts of outer space goodies that have been on the shelf since Geoff introduced the Rainbow Brigade.
    i love those ideas. if its more out in space, i'm hoping to see captain comet.

to be honest though, i would have preferred that hal be earth bound with the justice league.

I'm probably the only one that feels this way, but I'd like a return of Ferrin Colos and The Darkstars.
    Bronze Age baby.
    OGG - Original Grim 'n Gritty

Punchedugly.com

Quote Originally Posted by GDC3 View Post
    I'm probably the only one that feels this way, but I'd like a return of Ferrin Colos and The Darkstars.
    Agreed, and I thought it would be interesting to see John rejoin them along with a few other GLC members to give them all more of a spotlight.
    Visit The Blog of Oa for Green Lantern News, Reviews, Podcasts and more

Quote Originally Posted by mrumsey View Post
    Agreed, and I thought it would be interesting to see John rejoin them along with a few other GLC members to give them all more of a spotlight.
    Don't see what's so hard about it, honestly. After all, it's a bi-weekly title.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

What classic DCU elements were missing from the Green Lantern franchise? Along with Batman & Co., Green Lantern wasn't rebooted. The only changes made to their histories were ones to accommodate the reboots done to everyone else, most significantly Green Arrow's reboot removing Hal & Ollie's past relationship and the JSA's reboot removing Alan Scott & Jade.

You are not the only one. They provide a contrast to the GLC that none of the other corps can. The Darkstars has my vote!

i'd be happy to have the darkstars back. i don't have the actual comic, but didn't ferrin die with the last remaining darkstars.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    What classic DCU elements were missing from the Green Lantern franchise? Along with Batman & Co., Green Lantern wasn't rebooted. The only changes made to their histories were ones to accommodate the reboots done to everyone else, most significantly Green Arrow's reboot removing Hal & Ollie's past relationship and the JSA's reboot removing Alan Scott & Jade.
    Well, the Headmen haven't shown up in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSimpson View Post
    Well, the Headmen haven't shown up in a while.
    who are the headmen?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    who are the headmen?
    http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Lantern_Vol_2_161