Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HAVOK78 View Post
    dont know if htis has been mentioned but CONSPIRACY had the Scarlet Spider Font
    CBR's article does point that out, which further suggests that the man in the red suit is the Jackal.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Does anyone think that Peter living with his aunt is going to be the new status quo? Really? Because that will not be the case. You can bank on that.
    Mister Mets has suggested that the post-Parker Industries status quo will feature Peter as a "has-been", so Peter living with Aunt May could fit that.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Roxas View Post
    CBR's article does point that out, which further suggests that the man in the red suit is the Jackal.

Mister Mets has suggested that the post-Parker Industries status quo will feature Peter as a "has-been", so Peter living with Aunt May could fit that.
    I just read ASM #14, and it seems that Aunt May's health may be starting to take a turn for the worst. For all we know, the new status quo could include a dead May Parker unless dead no More reverses that. At least Peter is not acting like a jealous man child like he did in issues 12 and 13. I guess Peter can put his immaturity aside when he needs to. Seems like Tony can barely tolerate Peter these days which seems deeper than Peter's bout with insecure jealousy.
    Last edited by rward777; 06-15-2016 at 07:03 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    So Peter Parker's life gets completely upended again, causing him to lose everything and revert back to some guy who lives with his Aunt and gets dumped by women all the time. I'm sorry, but there's only so many times I can read about the same story and still bring myself to care.
    It may happen at some point, but it's about as tired a theory as they're gonna de-age Peter this time, totally this time. Every time they get near a potential status quo change, folks drag out the same things. And then no one even remembers suggesting them the following junction.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    It may happen at some point, but it's about as tired a theory as they're gonna de-age Peter this time, totally this time. Every time they get near a potential status quo change, folks drag out the same things. And then no one even remembers suggesting them the following junction.
    What for? Marvel has the Spidey series for that?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    What for? Marvel has the Spidey series for that?
    Pretty much what the Spidey series is supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    I just read ASM #14, and it seems that Aunt May's health may be starting to take a turn for the worst. For all we know, the new status quo could include a dead May Parker unless dead no More reverses that.
    Dead No More could reverse One More Day, so May can finally rest in peace and Peter and MJ could be married again... unfortunately Marvel will never let it happens.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Saga View Post
    Dead No More could reverse One More Day, so May can finally rest in peace and Peter and MJ could be married again... unfortunately Marvel will never let it happens.
    unless they want to imitate superman rebirth.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    What if it turned out that the Peter that we've been following since the current relaunch was actually Ben all along?
    Been there, done that. And because of that, the Spider-books suffered a great deal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticScholar View Post
    He's been Hydra the whole time.
    Hail Spi-dra

I should note that I was just specualting, although I don't know if they'll return to Peter living with his aunt, partly because it wasn't well-received in Brand New Day.

They can show Peter to have fallen from grace in ways that don't require him living with his aunt. If it happens, it might not be the result of "Dead No More" but whatever story comes next.

Whatever status quo starts with Peter as a hasbeen can quickly go in a new direction.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Yes...I've just checked the database and Peter Parker is one of us. Hail Hydra!
    Hail Hydra!

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

What if...

He was Ben Reily the entire time and Dead No More is actually Peter Parker?!

BANNED

Peter will not be a multi-millionaire forever but I don't think the spin on his post-Parker Industries status will be that he's a "has-been". He'll just be in a new phase. And, no, living with Aunt May will not be the new status quo. I think that's pretty much a near-certainty. Even in BND, that only lasted a few issues at best and was never intended to be the on-going "new normal" for Peter.

As for what the conspiracy and big secret is, I don't know. Obviously it's something to do with clones and the '90s (hence the '90s font everyone has noted) but it'll be interesting to find out what's up.

Incredible Member Moral_Gutpunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    As for what the conspiracy and big secret is, I don't know. Obviously it's something to do with clones and the '90s (hence the '90s font everyone has noted) but it'll be interesting to find out what's up.
    Time travel! We'll be revisiting all the 90's plots!

Amazing Member

I wouldn't be surprised that this red suit guy is Ben Reilly, getting "revenge"