Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would like to see more focus on Simon and Jessica and less focus on big cosmic stories. Which has been my complaint since Blackest Night. We are missing out on interpersonal relationships and character development in lieu of blockbuster events. There is a lot to explore before we even need a big bad.

Green Lantern's powers and abilities have never been clearly defined. Inconsistent at best. They often develop new abilities or utility only to be forgotten in later stories. So I dont think emerald sight is that big of a deal. We have seen this sort of thing before and of all the ridiculous things they have done this is hardly over the top.

I continue to like Jessica more than I thought i would. The story itself is sort of iffy for me, a lot being thrown against the wall to see what sticks I suspect. It isn't bad, just a bit hectic IMO. Still, it shows a lot of promise and may unfold rather nicely by the time is all said and done.
    "A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."-Frederick Douglass

BANNED

The biggest mystery about the Red Lanterns is why they haven't been flushed yet.

BANNED

I mean, unless having "only" 3,600 Green Lantrens to write stories about unduly restricts a writer's creativity.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by PlumeNoir View Post
    Was this in Lobo's series? I missed and wondered what happened between Red Lanterns and this issue.
    Yes, on Lobo #11.