Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

i had the original 80s mini of wild dog before.. good gawd... i dont know what to feel regarding his inclusion in arrow.

Fantastic Member

Wild Dog? AWESOME! Loved this character. I'll have to go dig up my copies of the originals and the Action Weekly. If memory serves he lived over in Iowa in a fictional city. Next up I hope they introduce Adrian Chase and his Vigilante identity.

So they ran out of DC characters and settled for that one guy who's always the sub-boss in every Time Crisis game?

HOW DID NOBODY MAKE THAT CONNECTION BEFORE ME?
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonRain666 View Post
    Wild Dog? AWESOME! Loved this character. I'll have to go dig up my copies of the originals and the Action Weekly. If memory serves he lived over in Iowa in a fictional city. Next up I hope they introduce Adrian Chase and his Vigilante identity.
    And have him kill himself at the end of the season, yes please lol.

I am 50/50 on this. WD was/is one of my top 5 DC characters for all time, and the thought of the character getting some exposure sounds great, but then I remeber that this is the CW and ....I really don't want to see WD get CW-ized. aka Turned into an Emo Whiney PC Pretty Boy.

Ultimate Member

So I guess the question now is, how does Wild Dog threaten to blow up the city/what's his justification for torching Star City?

What are the chances of this dude keeping his mask on longer than a minute?
    You know, like Anarky.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    What are the chances of this dude keeping his mask on longer than a minute?
    You know, like Anarky.
    Its off in less the 5 minutes. If he even has a mask on to begin with.

Wait, isn't this the ex-vigilante who helped train Laurel (he ran the boxing gym)...?
    Or maybe that was Wild Mutt...?

Anyway, I hope that the ice hockey mask goes, or all the neutrals will just call him a Casey Jones rip-off.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by VivaChiba View Post
    Wait, isn't this the ex-vigilante who helped train Laurel (he ran the boxing gym)...?
    Or maybe that was Wild Mutt...?

Anyway, I hope that the ice hockey mask goes, or all the neutrals will just call him a Casey Jones rip-off.
    You are wrong in both cases. it was Wildcat....who was later killed I believe. It will be interesting since it was Ted Grant who is also a founding member of the Justice Society. Will be interesting to see if they introduce another Ted Grant since they are now getting around to the JSA on Legends

Never Heard of him but I like Rick Gonzales, so could be interesting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonRain666 View Post
    You are wrong in both cases. it was Wildcat....who was later killed I believe. It will be interesting since it was Ted Grant who is also a founding member of the Justice Society. Will be interesting to see if they introduce another Ted Grant since they are now getting around to the JSA on Legends
    Grant got the crap beaten out of him by Brick, but I don't think he was killed.

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    Grant got the crap beaten out of him by Brick, but I don't think he was killed.
    It was left ambiguous, but in that this is a comic book TV show, I'd guess he's still alive.

Sandy Hausler

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Never Heard of him but I like Rick Gonzales, so could be interesting.
    if you were not into DC Comics in the 80's you probably wouldn't have heard about him. He was introduced in New Teen Titans 23 back in 1982. He (SPOILER for those that want to complain about a 28 years ago) committed suicide in issue 50 of his own book in 1988. He's only appeared once more since then, in the Underworld mini series as a spirit in purgatory.