Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Poll: What do you think of Ghost Rider joining "Agents of SHIELD" Season 4?

What do you think of Ghost Rider joining "Agents of SHIELD" Season 4?

With Robbie Reyes racing into the fourth season of Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." this fall, what do you think of the show's firery new addition?

Vote on the poll here.

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Cluster F... That is the Ghost Rider movies... a reboot was needed .. and rebooting in a small screen sometimes work better then in the Big screen ..

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

Seriously? Ugh. He deserves his own movie not be put in a crappy tv show that viewers have stopped watching almost completely.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

I think it could add a great new element to the show so that's not just all about Inhumans. Also glad they're not using Blaze - I still think there's a good movie possible with that Ghost Rider (maybe even with Blade and Moon Knight??)

It also looks like they're going to use him a lot more than they did Deathlok, which I was psyched about, but turned out to be a bit disappointing.

It reeks of desperation.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

It will look cheap on TV, and using the new version will only make it look worse.

I really like Robbie Reyes, so I hope they do a better job than with Deathlok or Lash.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    It reeks of desperation.
    Sadly, I second this. Everybody was curious about AoS as a result of the Phase I films. That glow's faded, and AoS seems to be struggling now.

feels like a waste if this is all they have planned for ghost rider.

I'm both excited and worried. I'm happy that they're using Robbie as he's the newer GR and leaves the other more well known GRs for Netflix/Movies where they can get more story focused and effect heavy. Though I'm worried they may forgo a lot of what makes Robbie's GR unique and that they may shy away from the supernatural side of GR in favor of Inhuman. (Much like Hellfire was made into an Inhuman instead of the ancestor of the Phantom Rider)

Outside of that I'm also worries that they'll be dropping the Secret Warriors concept completely in favor of GR. I was really hoping we'd see Manifold and Druid with this addition this seems unlikely.

I don't even like Robbie Reyes but I wouldn't wish even wish an appearance on AOS for a character I don't like.

I would rather see Danny Ketch on Netflix or the movies since he's easily the most interesting Ghost Rider.
    We need better comics

Amazing Member

Too few poll options. I don't like it because I don't really like Ghost Rider (any of the iterations) not because I have a problem with mixing magic and science.

BANNED

CBR has the weirdest poll opinion I think I've ever seen in something that wasn't specifically meant to be a trick question.

Question: What do you think about Ghost Rider being on Agents of SHIELD

Not an option: I don't want Ghost Rider wasted on AoS. The only dislike option isn't even really about Ghost Rider, it's a vague choice about magic being out of place with science stories. That one isn't even about not wanting Ghost Rider there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    It reeks of desperation.
    The show has reeked of desperation since season two.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Where's the "I wanted Ghsot Rider to have his own show, preferably on Netflix so they can do more mature things."

I'm not a fan of Reyes. I read the majority of his ongoing, and while he's unique, he's not really Ghost Rider to me. Call him Ghost Driver and I'm good. I'd prefer Danny get his own Netflix show, or even Johnny. Or even both. Biker road trip fighting demons and biblical stuff is infinitely more interesting to me than kid from the ghetto fighting random B-listers.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force