Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Pick What the Poster Above You Reads Next

Anything is fair game-- a single issue, an arc, a graphic novel, a run, a series, either completed or ongoing: the only rule is that it has to be under the DC banner.

The poster above you may include further restrictions or preferences at their discretion: do your best to honor them.

As for me, I'll be reading whatever the person below this post assigns me-- but they better be prepared for an assignment in return!

DaggerPen

Anything, eh? Knowing your penchant for tracking down obscure issues, I'm going to give you a good one. For you, I assign the Birds of Prey oneshot Black Canary-Oracle: Birds of Prey: Wolves.

As for myself, I'm game for most stuff, but I'd prefer no New 52 stuff and nothing by Grant Morrison.

(Edit: Ooh, that bit of Shiva's fist looks a bit weird now that I actually see the icon. I'll have to recrop later, I think.)

All-New Member

Me think Pendagger should not read All Star Superman, it's the worse Superman me ever read. Plus, me also not in it

Bizarro: I assign you "Bright Lights, Big City", a six part arc from Karl Kesel's Harley Quinn (issues 14-19).

Amazing Member

I'll bite. Gorblax - I shall have you read Demon Knights vol. 1 and report back to me on whether it's good enough to drop $17 on.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

CAPTAIN ATOM Vol. 1 (The NEW 52)

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gorblax View Post
    Bizarro: I assign you "Bright Lights, Big City", a six part arc from Karl Kesel's Harley Quinn (issues 14-19).
    Me am not looking forward to this challenge, Gorblax! Me also think your thread idea is a very bad one. Exposing people to new things am always a bad idea!

@Flash Gordon: Go check out Green Arrow Year One

I'd like to get recommendation on a New 52 title that doesn't feature a A list character, or something Pre 52 with a good story arc of a A/B list character.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson View Post

I'd like to get recommendation on a New 52 title that doesn't feature a A list character, or something Pre 52 with a good story arc of a A/B list character.
    You'll get Deathstroke (vol 1 from the 90s) Full cycle (#1-#5). You find it on Comixology, in an very hard to find trade and pretty cheap in singles on Mycomicshop.com
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    You'll get Deathstroke (vol 1 from the 90s) Full cycle (#1-#5). You find it on Comixology, in an very hard to find trade and pretty cheap in singles on Mycomicshop.com
    I just want to make sure, Deathstroke the Hunted, right?

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Awesome. I haven't read that in a long time. Should be fun.

Flash Gordon, you get to read Green Lantern: The Road Back.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Quote Originally Posted by !Pharozonk! View Post
    Flash Gordon, you get to read Green Lantern: The Road Back.
    Shouldn't I have to read that? Flash Gordon just commented on the book he got
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

I just want to make sure, Deathstroke the Hunted, right?
    #1-40 were called Deathstroke the terminator, #0 and #41-#46 were called Deathstroke the hunted and after that it was simply called Deathstroke

mysterygeekboi: Volume 1 of DEMON KNIGHTS was good! It was basically The Magnificent Seven with a fantasy angle, and also a badass Amazon. Loads of fun. Worth $17.

victorxd1999: I assign you all twelve issues of Gail Simone's THE MOVEMENT, including the final issue which will be released this Wednesday.