Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
  1. #31
    Mighty Member Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,174

    Default

    1. Damian Wayne
    2. Jason Todd
    3. Superboy Prime

  2. #32
    Mighty Member electr1cgoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    1) Guy Gardener
    2) Lobo
    3) Harley Quinn

  3. #33

    Default

    Green arrow
    John Constantine
    Cupid

  4. #34
    Incredible Member Jadeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Guy Gardner

    I don't get Cassandra Cain, but I don't hate her.

    I kinda hate the New 52 version of my favorite character, Tim Drake.

  5. #35
    Mighty Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    1,976

    Default

    1) Harley Quinn
    2) Duke Thomas
    3) Bunker

  6. #36
    Extraordinary Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,500

    Default

    1. Jason Todd
    2. Tim Drake
    3. Kyle Rayner

  7. #37

    Default

    1. Harper Row.
    2. Jason Todd.
    3. Tim Drake (Nu52).

  8. #38
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6,150

    Default

    Interesting how so many people in this thread hate Harley Quinn, who is one of DC's best selling characters right now. Really shows how vocal fans don't always represent the majority of fans.

  9. #39
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    19,110

    Default

    Doomsday. He's barely a character. He's the plot-device that walks.
    The Joker.
    The Ventriloquist (original).

  10. #40
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Interesting how so many people in this thread hate Harley Quinn, who is one of DC's best selling characters right now. Really shows how vocal fans don't always represent the majority of fans.
    People who have little to complain about are always less vocal than those who feel they have a point to make. Therefore I guess you're always going to hear more from the people who feel they have an issue than those who don't.

  11. #41
    Junior Member MutantMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Buckeye State
    Posts
    131

    Default

    1. Duke Thomas
    2. Duke Thomas
    3. Duke Thomas

    Green Arrow is close...........

  12. #42
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Interesting how so many people in this thread hate Harley Quinn, who is one of DC's best selling characters right now. Really shows how vocal fans don't always represent the majority of fans.
    Because she is not viewed in the same light as say Duke Thomas.

    Duke is viewed as a threat to Tim Drake, Damian Wayne and the rest of he Bat kids cast. So he gets attacked because he is in a top selling book by default.

    Harley does not. She never took anyone's place nor had anything done in her book to irk folks.

  13. #43
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Because she is not viewed in the same light as say Duke Thomas.

    Duke is viewed as a threat to Tim Drake, Damian Wayne and the rest of he Bat kids cast. So he gets attacked because he is in a top selling book by default.

    Harley does not. She never took anyone's place nor had anything done in her book to irk folks.
    I agree with what your saying, but my point was that a lot of people on these boards do hate Harley Quinn, despite her series being a best seller. I was pointing out a disconnect between the majority of comic readers, and vocal fans on message boards and social media.

  14. #44
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I agree with what your saying, but my point was that a lot of people on these boards do hate Harley Quinn, despite her series being a best seller. I was pointing out a disconnect between the majority of comic readers, and vocal fans on message boards and social media.
    Why is there hate for her? I read 2 of her books and loved them despite the fact I am not buying her books.

    I could understand a Deadpool, Wolverine, Bat Jesus, Hal Jordan and you know the rest but her?

    Excluding one shots how many books does she really have?


    ANd to add to the list

    1) New 52 Cyborg-IF Dc fully invested in him at HALF the way Marvel has with Miles or Black Panther vs what we have seen. He wouldn't be on here.
    2) New 52 Hal Jordan-This only one GL mess has soured me on him and I BOUGHT some of his books before New 52. I'm in year 10 of not buying his stuff now.
    3) New 52 Tim Drake-I don't know WHO that is claiming to be him now.


    1. Duke Thomas
    2. Duke Thomas
    3. Duke Thomas
    I don't mind him. I would rather see Batman & Tim together (since my Batman run started when he save Bruce and put on that costume for the first time) in the main book.
    Get Tim fixed first.
    Maybe give Duke the Batwing outfit since Luke is too busy or continue We Are Robin or find Static, Cassie, Ms Martian, Star Girl & Conner to form DC's New Warriors.

  15. #45
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    552

    Default

    1.) Damian Wayne
    2.) Harley Quinn
    3.) Nu52 Alan Scott

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •