Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The age issue does not matter to me. I prefer Superman to be young, so a subtle retcon to knock him down from almost forty to almost thirty seems more than reasonable to me.

I've never seen Hoechlin act, but he sure looks good. He should trim his eyebrows, maybe.

I'm just psyched for the possibility of seeing Kal and J'onn together in live action!

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    I'm slowly coming around to the idea of this guy playing Clark Kent/Kal-El for a few episodes on SUPERGIRL.

He does look the part, and all you need are lifts/camera angles for the height issue, some subtle make-up for the age issue.
    All we know is he will be in the first two episodes of Supergirl. After that it sort of depends on how well people like him and what other stories the writers come up with. Livewire came back for the Flash crossover because she was a fan favoite.
    It's possible that Superman could show up on other shows. Legends of Tomorrow would be a good candidate.

As to the height, David Harewood is also 6'0 and he does make an imposing looking Martian Manhunter. He looked all of 7 foot tall in the episode where he was first revealed and fairly tall in the Manhunter episode. I guess they just need to avoid Superman and Supergirl standing side by side. And I guess have James sitting down if the two of them meet.